3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

"
Hi, is there a particular reason why you chose traps over mines?

Becasue i have at least 80 ping and with this latency cant do timing :D and traps are safe and good for argus/darkshrine cleaning
With Mines, you can use spell totem with detonate mines

What level do u recommend us to switch i switched at lv 70 so now i have to resort to leeching to level up lol
"
With Mines, you can use spell totem with detonate mines

What level do u recommend us to switch i switched at lv 70 so now i have to resort to leeching to level up lol

92-95

mine setup is expensive cause need good 2x statstick i did this build with cheapeast setup to everybody can farm :D
yikes now i have to leech to lv 92
I started at lvl 88, that should be fine
How do I deal with argus, I keep dying to him
What helmet base do you enchant when you aren't doing service runs? iL 84 hubris circlets? Shaped/elder?
"
How do I deal with argus, I keep dying to him

generally im skipping argus but if you want to kill need to open only herald of ash and need decoy totem on your free gem slot
"
GokzhuL wrote:
What helmet base do you enchant when you aren't doing service runs? iL 84 hubris circlets? Shaped/elder?

depends on meta builds but generally ilvl100 hubris (normal)

when i want to gamble running hale negator for ts+2(30ex)/ms+2(30-35ex)/scourge arrow additional pod(70ex)
Last edited by KEADTR on Feb 8, 2019, 6:24:52 PM
Is this your league starter? Or do you go a more traditional warchief totem type build? And if this is your leaguestarter, how much currency do you typically make within the first week or so? Do you bother with getting extra keys early on or do you just rush enchants?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info