3.8 PATHFIDNER UBERLAB FARMER +%500 MOVEMENT SPEED ( REWORKED)(DONE EVERYTHING)

IZARO GET BUFFED SO NO MORE BUDGET VERSION ON GC TRAP

NEED TO USE WAVE OF CONVACTION YOU CAN FIND SETUP ON MY CHRACTER

ENCHANT_SERVICE_M_KEAD

Welcome everybody.
In delve and Betrayal league lots of person asked my build and i think time to do guide.
Its my first guide so if somethink wrong or miss pls message me and i will fix it.

Introduction
I designed this build for end game uberlab farming with %500+ movement speed.Its not fot the lab ladder race build but enough for speedy uberlab farming with safety.

Twitch.tv/KeeaaD. Can watch video from here sometimes im streaming.

Pros & Cons:
Spoiler

Pros:
%72 evade attacks

%30 dodge

%500+ movement speed

Traps are not problem only 1-2 time they will hit you and trap damage are hitting your %life so low life doesnt matter when running traps (but totems are dangerous this reason need to use
flask for good hp recovery and recovery rate )

Can do full key run but need to carefull on argus :)

Cons:
Havent got large life pool

If izaro have essence in his second phase it will be hard cause after one shot izaro essences still trying to attack you and with low life its sooo dangerous

A bit expensive ^^

With this skill tree, leveling is cancer. Need to use orb of regret when reach 90 level

Video:
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler

85 level Lab Farmer
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/KeYr7F72
I taked "high explosives + devastating device + clever construction"
cause in early league statsticks are expensive and when take these nodes can one shot izaro
easly
If you wondering what kind of weapon we need to one shot izaro in early league with cheap gear you can craft for few chaos here is the crafting

Item level 75+ Shaped Void Sceptre

In result we need ANY Gain %15-20 phy as extra (any) elemental damage (T2) AND
Free affix to craft spell damage or if its have already %50+ its awesome can craft
FLAT ## TO ## COLD DAMAGE TO SPELL on statstick or
DAMAGE PENETRE ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE

95 Level Lab Farmer
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/fRgrTS2D
For this tree you need good 2 statstick cause we removed trap ring on tree ( assasin side.Here 2 good statstick not hard to craft can cost like 6-7 ex total but its nothing when you started lab farming for 3-4 day XD

Bandit:
Spoiler
Kill all of them

Gear
Spoiler

Weapon:
Spoiler

Running:

Because with
you will have perma phasing and each weapon will give you %15 movement speed

Killing:

Helmet:
Spoiler

Because it will give you %20 movement speed + high% evasion rating ( we need to reach 45000 evasion rating for gain %75 movement speed from

Boot:
Spoiler

%50 movement speed ^^

Rings:
Spoiler

We need to cap our resistance with 2 ring and they will be expensive i bought 160 total res + 50 life and its the best choise i think

and if you have currency try to take a bit mana cause when we open grace+haste we almost use our all mana and need 30 mana for using phase run

Amulet:
Spoiler

%10 movement speed and with corrupt %19-20 its very good amulet for runnnig

Belt:
Spoiler

With new masters and alva we can take

easly ^^ %36 movement speed

Gloves:
Spoiler

I focused to take maximum life and fixed my all attributes to can use all gem 20 level

Flask:
Spoiler

Dont need explanation i think ^^

Enchant:
Spoiler

Helmet:
i suggest
Smoke Mine grants additional 30% increased Movement Speed

Beacuse with this enchant smoke mine will give %60 movement speed when we will use when entering new room and smoke mine buffs time is 15 second.

Boot:

10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Dont need explanation i think ^^

Gloves:

Doenst matter actually

Jewels:
Spoiler

Cause of clacial cascade damage.

Traps trigger area we need

Curse and Flask effect increase

Movement speed

For %7 movement speed

Body Armour:
Spoiler

For high evasion rating and movement speed

We need to switch tabula on izaro fight. +2 AOE corrution is awesome for clasial cascade trap/mine build

Leveling

Spoiler

Im leveling with toxic rain and here is the my leveling tree
https://pastebin.com/TKPVVy5P

With this skill tree leveling is soo hard my suggestion first reach 90 level with any other ranger/pathfinder build and then use

for changing skill tree

Izaro Fight
Spoiler

Body armor:
Spoiler

We need to change body armour in izaro cause when running we will be use

And with qotf we cant skip izaro phase even its 6link so we need tabula +2 aoe corrption

+2 level will boost our damage too much.

Weapon:
Spoiler

When we running use

But in izaro fight they are useless so we need to change weapon with "x" key (default).

In early league or with low budget

Item level 75+ Shaped Void Sceptre
I wrote what we need in upper side

Aura:
Spoiler

When running we will use
+
+

For maximum speed and on izaro fight we need to switch our aura to

+

With blood magic we will have 50-100 hp so we need to carefull on izaro fight and after glacial cascade traps are trigger we need to change weapon back and use

to full our hp in short time

Also we need to use
+
+

For damage boost and we need to use herald of ash, 2-3 sec before traps trigger cause its linked with arcane surge for damage boost

Video:
Spoiler

Coming soon

Gem setup
Spoiler

Helmet:
Spoiler

With increase duration support smoke mine have 15 second buff effect.
Efficacy also gives %16 skill effect duration

Tabula:
Spoiler

With +2 aoe corrption this setup is the best for damage

Boot:
Spoiler

Best setup for phase run

Weapon:
Spoiler

Running:
Spoiler

Weapon 1 :

We need to use Enlighten cause when open haste+grace havent got any mana to use phase run but with Enlighten %8 mana left and its enough to active phase run
Weapon 2:

Im using charged dash cause dont like to open door.
Charged dash can through the doors

Izaro Fight:
Spoiler

Weapon 1:

Hatred For damage boost and linked with bloodmagic cause we will use our mana with herald of ash
Weapon 2:

Herald of ash linked with arcane surge because when we active herald of ash , arcane surge will boost damage

This guide is for league start-middle lab farmer if you have more currency you can look here:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KEADTR/characters
ENCHANT_SERVICE_KEAD
ENCHANT_SERVICEC_B_KEAD

Pantheon:
Spoiler

SOUL OF LUNARIS
because more movement speed

Soul of RALAKESH
reduce damage over time trap damage

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/y2hcCxhd
This is the final version of trapper without reverse chill
if you have 95 levle pf and have currency to min-max just do this pastebin XD

BUILD STILL WORKING

KEADTR IGN

ENCHANT_SERVICE_B_KEAD : CHRACTER

you cna take PoB my profile is public

i cant take pob cause its forbidden in my country i dont know why

i quit poe until 2020 summer if you have question about lab farming / zoom zoom build can ask me on discord

KEAD#2130

Good luck everybody
Last edited by KEADTR on Jan 10, 2020, 5:26:47 AM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2020, 10:28:01 PM
NiceBuild
any tips on leveling this?
thanks for the build!
[EDIT]

Nice Standard Lab Farmer, only question I have is the Overflowing Chalice really necessary? I've never really found it to be, I would sub it for a Stibnite for more evasion for survivability and to lessen gear requirements to easily hit the QOTF cap or an Atziri's Promise for dmg and leech.

Last edited by Kiitsune_ on Jan 6, 2019, 12:10:26 AM
"
Eiiko wrote:
Nice Standard BV Lab Farmer, only question I have is the Overflowing Chalice really necessary? I've never really found it to be, I would sub it for a Stibnite for more evasion for survivability and to lessen gear requirements to easily hit the QOTF cap or an Atziri's Promise for dmg and leech.

As for leveling tips that people have asked for, I'd suggest leveling as something else because BV is underwhelming especially early on since the stacks fade so fast recasting it is a pain before you have some levels on the gem, the duration clusters and spell echo and ranger start isn't near many dmg nodes for it. I've always just leveled as a bow character or sunder in the past, you could do any melee skill now like frostblades or something too now that statsticks are gone. I've played a similar build every league since Legacy, I've leveled as BV and as something else and I definitely recommend leveling as something else unless you don't mind stopping every few seconds to restack BV for most of the campaign.

Its not blade vortex build. Its glacial cascade trap.
Overflowing chalice is impotant cause every 4-6 second you will chance room and you other flasks are cant re-fill in this sort time.
and QOTF cap is 45000 now and you can see can hit 48k easly with this gears.

Leveling: i did this guide today and i didnt know any ranger build for leveling this reason im searching similar skill tree today and tomorrow will add 1-2 build.

My bad, I'm an idiot... I think I got this confused with another guide I had stickied that I was coming back to comment on.... As for flasks though, usually with PF you have pretty good uptime same.. disregard the leveling thing though :P
Thank you so much for this topic!
This was missing! ;)
bugor420>BAA
You forgot to add Pure Talent Viridian Jewel
bugor420>BAA
Last edited by baaui64 on Jan 6, 2019, 6:33:32 PM
"
baaui64 wrote:
You forgot to add Pure Talent Viridian Jewel

Added. Thanks
Which pantheon?
bugor420>BAA