[3.7] Deadeye Siege Ballista - Siege Ballista/Frenzy

Would the totems trigger "Curse Enemies with level 10 elemental weakness on hit"? Cuz if so, I corrupted myself a nice pair of gloves to go with this build
Sorry guys haven't been able to play. The games been crashing my display driver for some reason!

Anyways I don't think so for the gloves. Projectile weakness is better. And the setup with frenzy is essentially free since you don't really want to link it with something else.
Also guys Iron Commander 6L are really cheap right now due to the new league mechanic.
Why is it so cheap? Saw this build a few days ago and decided to give it a try when I got bored of throwing shields. Just bought a 6L for 20c.
"
Xeteh wrote:
Why is it so cheap? Saw this build a few days ago and decided to give it a try when I got bored of throwing shields. Just bought a 6L for 20c.

There's a league mechanic that drops a 6L Unique weapon apparently. Since Iron Commander is low on the tier list I imagine it drops handily.

I'm currently working on updating the tree. I'm still thinking point blank is a core node. I tried far shot and the results are lackluster tbh.

Here's what I have so far: https://pastebin.com/iRhZ7Cqr

It's a little bit more expensive now since adding unnatural instinct. Also Hyrri chest piece is expensive this league too.
nice one
Last edited by Kypol7aTKa on Jun 28, 2019, 8:15:27 PM
Hi Thank you for your sharing but i can't see your leveling tree. i try to open the link you provide but is was all raw data. I did not manage to find a way to read it properly. can you teach me how to do?
hello! on the 24th of jun you mentioned you were in the middle of updating the tree. I am a new player to this game and would like the most updated info possible and was wondering if you had finished those updates in the 2 months since then =] Thank you so much for your wonderful guide! I always loved turrets in diablo 3 so I was really excited to find this.
Last edited by Shuynn on Sep 2, 2019, 2:02:14 AM
Hi!

Is this setup works on 3.9?
I'm currently trying it right now.

Early game is a breeze now with extra totems.
If I'm bothered I'll update the skill tree in the OP.

The items are probably the same. Some will be more expensive though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info