Skill system video

Seems to me that its the exact same system as the materia system used in FF7. Considering FF7 was arguably one of the best rpg's ever and a game that pioneered the way for new-age rpg's, I'm pretty excited about the direction this game is headed.
Rokk
I'm confused...Where's the video?
Yes, it seems to give a tremendous amount of freedom and choice while each singular choice alone seems to have little impact. I'm very curious how many viable builds will come out of that skill system. It seems that the choice of character already pushes you in a general direction if you don't want to end up with a much less effective character.
I've been saying since last year it was like an updated FF7 system. I couldn't be happier. I loved that game and system, and with what it brings to this game, the options are going to be fantastic.
The way the passive skill system works reminds me of FFX. I think both skill systems look really interesting and will give great customisation prospects for characters.
When we can see skill video????
Its on the website in the Media section

Its like a year and a bit out of date though.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
There is skill system video in the video section of the website.
Unfortunately I didn't play FFX and I don't have a beta key so I'm not 100% up to speed on the passive skills yet. Even with that being said I can still agree with MavsWorld about the versatility of customization.

I believe customization is going to give this game tremendous and possibly infinite replay value.

I believe this may also cause some "problems" in the future. If there are customizations that players are finding that are becoming more powerful than intended, there may be a lot of nerfing/changing taking place. Of course, players will always be looking for the most OP combos or anything that gives them an edge. I suppose that is just part of playing and enjoying the game.
Rokk
The skill system, in a way like the materia system, really does give you infinite ways to play out how each skill is used. Im really excited to get an idea of how really indepth this games aesthetic customizations go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info