[3.11] Updated Dominating Blow/Physical Aura Guardian: A8 Sirus and Uber Elder Down

Hey legarto,

I have been loving this game lately and dropped so much money to make my build look nice. Basically committed to this build. However im not sure if there is any way i could pay for an inexpensive/mid price range improvements.
saving up for loreweave 6L with decent stats. But which stats should i prioritize? the loreweave i have is what i think are usually prioritized not sure if im thinking in the right mindset right now.
"
Adidas2565 wrote:
saving up for loreweave 6L with decent stats. But which stats should i prioritize? the loreweave i have is what i think are usually prioritized not sure if im thinking in the right mindset right now.

Really the most important thing on loreweave is the resistance rolls (post nerf that would be 78. Other than that for this build its really just life, and stats can help. The reason I recommend wearing it is because it helps against elemental damage. Your gear otherwise looks pretty nice tbh, about the same as mine was when I killed uber elder. The main thing is that while maintaining resistance cap, you can always have better life rolls, for a minion build gear is primarily about defensive stats. But it is nice that you have picked up some accuracy.
I don't know what your jewels are, but those are the best way to maximize damage, and to flesh out your tankiness. Look for jewels with % increased life (for you) and minion damage. Minion resistances are nice for uber elder, but not needed till then (or even for it necessarily). And make sure you get a jewel to have your minions blind, one that lets them taunt is also nice!
Last edited by Legarto on Mar 19, 2019, 10:35:27 PM
"
Legarto wrote:
"
Adidas2565 wrote:

Really the most important thing on loreweave is the resistance rolls (post nerf that would be 78. Other than that for this build its really just life, and stats can help. The reason I recommend wearing it is because it helps against elemental damage. Your gear otherwise looks pretty nice tbh, about the same as mine was when I killed uber elder. The main thing is that while maintaining resistance cap, you can always have better life rolls, for a minion build gear is primarily about defensive stats. But it is nice that you have picked up some accuracy.
I don't know what your jewels are, but those are the best way to maximize damage, and to flesh out your tankiness. Look for jewels with % increased life (for you) and minion damage. Minion resistances are nice for uber elder, but not needed till then (or even for it necessarily). And make sure you get a jewel to have your minions blind, one that lets them taunt is also nice!

so just one blind/taunt jewel? or the two together would be better and ty for the reply
Am I missing something or did they remove that reduced mana craft?

Edit: no, it's just hard to get the mod to show up in filters.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/mBRbRat6
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Mar 23, 2019, 7:36:40 PM
"
Adidas2565 wrote:
so just one blind/taunt jewel? or the two together would be better and ty for the reply

You want both of them, taunt and blind. that will probably take two jewels. I didn't use the taunt jewel last league, but I am a big fan now. Just one of each is sufficient. (sorry this reply is a little late, but feel free to ask anything else.)

Also @Innomen, its not really a necessary craft anyway, just nice. You should be able to get it from syndicate, its still there! I like it just because it makes it a little smoother, and I don't need the third prefix slot on a ring anyway.
Last edited by Legarto on Mar 24, 2019, 8:00:18 AM
I have seen some ppl use ancestral call linked with dominating blow to hit more enemies in the packs and get more minions, but is this nott needed and if so why?

Also, would picking up resolute techinque be worth it early when u dont have that much accuracy?
Last edited by grickey99 on Apr 1, 2019, 12:12:55 PM
"
grickey99 wrote:
I have seen some ppl use ancestral call linked with dominating blow to hit more enemies in the packs and get more minions, but is this nott needed and if so why?

Also, would picking up resolute techinque be worth it early when u dont have that much accuracy?

Ancestral call is defiantly a good call for clearing if you feel like you are having trouble doing it fast. I personally didn't use it much because I felt like the natural aoe of my minions was good enough, and tbh you will maintain full minions while clearing maps without it. After you finish the first pact you should be able to maintain max dudes. If you were to use it, you ofc would take it off for bossing.

Resolute technique is fine to pick up, even to use the whole time if you feel like. However, I don't think it is the play as the difference between ~90% and 100% accuracy is not huge for maintaining minion consistency, and to get it we sacrifice tankiness or minion damage. However, taking accuracy on gear does not diminish our tankiness as we have abundant suffixes to work with.
Im still new to POE and i was wondering what gravepact does to impact my build. Are the sentinels considered zombies/ skeletons? or you going mainly for the 20% damage
"
Adidas2565 wrote:
Im still new to POE and i was wondering what gravepact does to impact my build. Are the sentinels considered zombies/ skeletons? or you going mainly for the 20% damage

I take it and the nodes before it for damage. Its not as good as the other minion damage nodes I take, but its another damage node (minion builds lack as many damage nodes as other builds so I generally like to take it if I'm tanky enough).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info