[3.5] Shattering Steel pure physical/Blood Magic Deadeye | Uber Elder/Uber Atziri/Shaper.

I've played it a little bit more and decided to drop Blood Magic and the part of tree beyond red sword circle, and instead picked up Scion's life rectangle and Herald of Purity. It's not only more damage and life, but also frees up amulet slot. Having some meat shields around also helps.

"
XenoPOE wrote:
One quick question: Would Assassin's Mark on Hit from a ring not benefit this quite a bit? Or is there something I am missing that won't make it work?

Might be worth to try to get a +1 curse body armor or amulet for that (?)

Vulnerability is a slightly higher damage boost, even accounting in Power Charges and swapping Chance to Bleed with Increased Critical Damage. Life/mana gain on kill is not worth it over bleed explosions.

The only good alternative/addition to Vulnerabity is Enfeeble.
Unfortunately you can't get Enfeeble on rings as far as i know. I'm using both chance to bleed and critical damage as supports right now anyway though, so might be worth it for me.

Otherwise getting the impresence with +1 curse is probably costing more than any other BiS item for the build combined, dang.
can you add a leveling path for the tree ?
does this build still work on standard? i just started playing this game.
Hey there folks. Has there been any change to the fork interaction? If not why dont we run the fork support gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info