UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
I'm really torn rn. I was really interested in this build then I saw the price on the helm enchant and noped out but somehow I just rolled the helm enchant on a shaped hubris circlet and I'm not sure whether to sell it or try to make this build. I can't afford the other gear as it stands right now. Undecided whether to pursue this build or keep going with my vortex occultist

The build is completely viable for all content without the helm enchant. If I were you, I would sell the helm to fund the bow.
"
Froziph wrote:
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. I too was considering Arakaali, but to consistently proc it you would need Blood Rage in a CWDT setup with IC, and Blood Rage would make it so we never start recharging, so it doesn't seem that good.
I am personally running Lunaris as a major, and Abberath as a minor. Not sure how popular Abberath is among people. I am not running a dousing flask, and i have no ignite immunity, so the 50% reduced ignite duration (and no burning ground effect i guess) helped me a lot, as i noticed i died once in a while as my recharge wouldn't kick in because of those effects (especially the phoenix elder guardian)

I've been running Abberath as well. Phoenix and the Fire Elder Guardian are worth the investment alone. Interesting comment about the major though. I hadn't given it very much thought, just upgraded all of them and picked one. I need to take a look at that. Thanks for the heads up.
If anyone wants a GG set with a watchers eye let me know. Had my fun want to try out some other builds. 19k ES, 9800 es per second regen... lol 2 seconds..181% energy shield recharge occurrence modifier. 1100 armor and evasion. 98% lightning res, 101% fire res, 107% cold res. lvl 28 agony crawler, you basically fire once and the whole map explodes. If you want to by the set add me in game or I'm going to start selling off pieces.

I had an abyss and two red beasts in with forge of the Phoenix boss room and the whole place was destroyed in like 30 seconds.
Last edited by Chicosuave on Jan 15, 2019, 7:04:40 AM
So is worth trying to get the Jagged or Aberrant Fossils on the helmet? Has anyone experimented with that
I have some noob questions about the passive tree that prob anyone can answer, here we go:

Why aren't strong minion node being taken, like Grave Pact and lord of the Dead?

Also, isn't it better to get resolute technique instead of going for nodes like: Precision (and the small nodes around it), I didn't understand why use skill points on those nodes, can someone explain?

Why do you get Zealot Oath if you'll get almost nothing from it and you have already realiable shield charge?
"
Tourage wrote:
I have some noob questions about the passive tree that prob anyone can answer, here we go:

Why aren't strong minion node being taken, like Grave Pact and lord of the Dead?

Also, isn't it better to get resolute technique instead of going for nodes like: Precision (and the small nodes around it), I didn't understand why use skill points on those nodes, can someone explain?

Why do you get Zealot Oath if you'll get almost nothing from it and you have already realiable shield charge?

Hoping to get an answer for the minion one,had the same thought since we are tanky enough

Would Righteous Army be a better suitable option to give up some ES. I barely ever get to the point of dying. With 3 points you can get 44% increased minion damage which should speed up things quite a bit.

As the point above, if you feel like you are tanking things pretty good would getting the Shapers glove with Elemental weakness since it would stack nicely with Elemental Equilibrium to get that nice DPS boost.
Last edited by Bob123aka on Jan 15, 2019, 9:45:55 AM
Hi,

Will
proc elemental equilibrium? Or do i have to get it on the quiver?

Thanks!
"
Hi,

Will

Verified
proc elemental equilibrium? Or do i have to get it on the quiver?

Thanks!

You do not need the quiver enchant if you have a source of "Adds Fire/Lightning damage to Attacks". Could be from a ring, jewels, etc.
"
Bob123aka wrote:
"
Tourage wrote:

Hoping to get an answer for the minion one,had the same thought since we are tanky enough

Would Righteous Army be a better suitable option to give up some ES. I barely ever get to the point of dying. With 3 points you can get 44% increased minion damage which should speed up things quite a bit.

As the point above, if you feel like you are tanking things pretty good would getting the Shapers glove with Elemental weakness since it would stack nicely with Elemental Equilibrium to get that nice DPS boost.

pet one shot all trash so when clearing you only really benefit from attack speed on your crawler. On guardian/uber etc i rather have abit more survivability than damage. 4m is easily enuogh damage for any content. but you can never have to much survivability
The reason why minion damage nodes are not valued highly is because of the way HoA scales itself with virulence stacks. At 40 stacks, the pet gives itself +920% increased damage, so a 10% minion damage node (additive) only gives ~1% "more" damage.

The same sort of scaling applies to attack speed but since the values way are lower, the minion does get around 5:3 scaling from attack speed, i.e. 5% attack speed on the minion does translate to about 3% 'more' damage.
Last edited by Siggy123 on Jan 15, 2019, 12:22:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info