[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

"
dorapkmon wrote:
Shimmeron's degen is only 224 per second, the leech is enough to cover the degen,
and storm brand is same as totem, you have a lot of time to dodge everything.

Do brands attract mob agro? That's 85% of why totems are very safe. I'm not trying to be rude, I've not looked into or played brands yet, so I don't know how they interact. And I was more refering to general play, not the shimmeron degen specifically as i know that's not too hard to manage. In general, My last 3 or 4 builds i've been doing are spell builds with usually ~0.5% generic leech and it never feels enough, except with I have the ability to travel to vaal pact, this has solved most of the issues when I can get to it.

Also, what do you recommend in heed of an elder ring with warlord's mark on it?
Last edited by fluxofwar on Jan 10, 2019, 2:48:24 AM
"
fluxofwar wrote:

Also, what do you recommend in heed of an elder ring with warlord's mark on it?

Life, Resis, Dex
"
dorapkmon wrote:
Life, Resis, Dex

Hahah, sorry I wasn't clear. I mean how should we apply the curse if we don't have it on the ring, since I feel it is pretty mandatory to have warlord's mark in the build.
Last edited by fluxofwar on Jan 10, 2019, 6:32:30 PM
"
fluxofwar wrote:
"
dorapkmon wrote:
Life, Resis, Dex

Hahah, sorry I wasn't clear. I mean how should we apply the curse if we don't have it on the ring, since I feel it is pretty mandatory to have warlord's mark in the build.

"
dorapkmon wrote:

Ah nice, sorry I didn't realise that item was including in the budget section. My mistake. :)

Thanks again for your replies.
Just wanted to thank the author for the build. I'm pretty bad at the game, mechanically, but I beat Uber Elder for the first time today, on my 2nd attempt. Only died 4 times :D

I made some trivial changes to the build, but I've had so much fun playing storm brand. Don't think I'll ever manage to get to the "rich" version though (damn Unnatural Instinct!).

Cheers :)
are u using somekind of macro for phase run?
Just a question about this item is it worth over a ring with warlord's mark since POB doesnt show what life you would leech from it unfortunately

Scratch that warlord's mark still recovers more hp/mana
atziri's acuity are going UP so fast, how this build feels without them???
Last edited by roexander on Jan 13, 2019, 6:26:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info