The Oriath Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

FINALLY!!!
Sorry, double posted
Last edited by andrew8448 on Dec 30, 2018, 8:10:33 PM
Yo gimme dat
The game needs better management this time next year. This is no longer some indie studio in backing and scope. The state of the game (in terms of functional bugs present) and server stability is simply unacceptable.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
The game needs better management this time next year. This is no longer some indie studio in backing and scope. The state of the game (in terms of functional bugs present) and server stability is simply unacceptable.

Well, I chalk that up to the fact that the league updates we're getting are massive technical challenges (Abyss, Bestiary, Incursion, Delve, Betrayal) and they're BANGING these out in under 3 months (which is actually ridiculous). Remember when they were preparing to launch 3.0 Harbinger? They had to extend 2.6 Legacy to over 5 months just to get it right.

When you're putting out this much content this fast, there's bound to be a drop in quality. I wouldn't mind a month-long flashback league after Betrayal just so they can get caught up on fixes and quality issues. Or even make Betrayal in a 4-month league just so people can figure out what on earth they're doing. There's a lot of learning with all the new crafting, affixes, and returning league mechanics that are new to a lot of new/returning players.
The most badass bodyarmour in the game , finaly !!! (oriath one)
<3
Wow some more reasonably priced skins, The wife is gonna kill me when she finds out I took another mortgage out on the house to pay for these, oh well at least I look awesome.
"
Jerle wrote:
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
crookz wrote:
Wow some more reasonably priced skins, The wife is gonna kill me when she finds out I took another mortgage out on the house to pay for these, oh well at least I look awesome.

I can sooo relate! ;-) Same here.
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Or even make Betrayal in a 4-month league just so people can figure out what on earth they're doing. There's a lot of learning with all the new crafting, affixes, and returning league mechanics that are new to a lot of new/returning players.

This would make casual scrub me happy.
A 3 month league for me is a bit short.
A 4 month league might be just right.
More dev time before next release.
I know some are bored death by this time.
Could effect 'super player' retention.
Oh then 'super player' can have more time for True HC Private Leagues.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info