[3.6] The Undead Conqueror - Impale Summoner! [Updated 3/9 w/ vids]

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
hi looks interresting. i allowed my self to make a top tier geared version. and would like some comments, if i made bad choises. i focused on strength stacking maby thats wrong.

https://pastebin.com/sG3XC64v

i always try to do a budget and a Top tier version of builds so i got an idea in what direction i want the char to move as i lvl(and motivation vs lvl 100 ect)

A realistic version with some endgame stuff(and should not be super hard). will have like 1050-1100 str, and maby 8.5k life..

most of the gear is just about the Str and life, and abit master crafted resists(since so many items to add res it should not be hard to cap)

I think a Multimodded weapon beats the Scource.(hit t1 ias+ regal, anull of other mod and its ready)

The spectra i imagined should be some sort of defencive.

for fun i used that insanity craft on weapon any comments on that.

would love your input.

Nice, strength stacking is def viable since it scales our minions and our life pool, as well as the leech from the Zombies :)

Those proximity Shield Spectres could be an interesting choice.

I like the idea of having the insanity Spectres. This would prob make clear speed a lot faster since the SRS style spectres have super aggressive AI.

Would you need two of these weapons (one in main and one in weapon swap) to keep them alive? I think if you swap the weapon away, they all die. I remember seeing a CWDT build with using weapon swap and Heartbound Loops ring to summon/kill them quickly.

I rarely pump in currency into my builds to take them out of the "budget" category, mostly because I don't have the time but it also shows how far someone can take one of my builds without ever putting in more than a couple Ex into it. If you play this and actually take this to these levels, PLEASE share with me your progress. I would absolutely love to include a section on it and give you all the credit, props, links to your stream, whatever!
I am looking at this build as my league starter to push.

Probably going to put for 1k strength for the leech

End game I was looking at arakaalis fang, 20 spiders that can kill Uber elder and scale of physical too.

Then throw a withering touch on the zombies to further help the spiders.

But obviously start with skellies
"
PiX3L wrote:
I am looking at this build as my league starter to push.

Probably going to put for 1k strength for the leech

End game I was looking at arakaalis fang, 20 spiders that can kill Uber elder and scale of physical too.

Then throw a withering touch on the zombies to further help the spiders.

But obviously start with skellies

If you go with Arakaali's, it might be difficult to get max spider stacks since you have to kill and not the hoard of minions.

I do like the idea of Wither Touch on minions, but maybe not this build. I wonder if a super chaos damage minion build would be viable. Necromantic Aegis with Broken Faith shield and get lost of block chance with offerings.
You only need to get 1 kill with enough corpse around to spawn 18-20 spiders. Also when I do skellies I aim to self cast

Only needing 1 worm flask, I actually find it easier to maintain than dancing duo rampage (another minion I thought about)

8-10 skellies = really easy to maintain, above average damage, they are squishy
Dancing duo =. Great for bossing and delving, average damage, not great for mapping
20 spiders = best damage, invulnerable minions, can lock bosses into place, just have to summon new ones every 45-50 seconds. Only costs a 3 link.
"
PiX3L wrote:
You only need to get 1 kill with enough corpse around to spawn 18-20 spiders. Also when I do skellies I aim to self cast

Only needing 1 worm flask, I actually find it easier to maintain than dancing duo rampage (another minion I thought about)

8-10 skellies = really easy to maintain, above average damage, they are squishy
Dancing duo =. Great for bossing and delving, average damage, not great for mapping
20 spiders = best damage, invulnerable minions, can lock bosses into place, just have to summon new ones every 45-50 seconds. Only costs a 3 link.

Ah, I didn't realize that the spiders summon from corpses. I guess this is why Arakaali's became so expensive!

I think I will def work this dagger into my final non-budget build. I have a feeling it will be a little expensive, but not crazy. It jumped all over the place in Betrayal, but stuck around 2ex the last 2 month of the league. So, maybe it can be gotten for 1ex or so within the 1st week.

yea they are pretty nuts, and didnt get nerfed lol.

Also the new Kingmaker on animate guardian for fortify/culling/rarity/crit multi for you and zombies.

will be posting my progress with this build as the league unfolds. starting self cast skellies and zombies into strength stacking zombies and spiders
"
PiX3L wrote:
yea they are pretty nuts, and didnt get nerfed lol.

Also the new Kingmaker on animate guardian for fortify/culling/rarity/crit multi for you and zombies.

will be posting my progress with this build as the league unfolds. starting self cast skellies and zombies into strength stacking zombies and spiders

Can't wait to see what you can do with your version! Hit me up on Twitch, I will be streaming all weekend starting early Friday afternoon.
Nevermind, messed up the math.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Mar 25, 2019, 1:00:55 AM
I'm playing Champion Summoner this league with two variations. Both are impale physical based.

The first is a 4-spectre Syndicate Marksmen setup. They are the best single target and AoE physical spectres in my opinion. They have only one downside, and that is they despawn upon completion or failure of Transportation (and Transportation only) Betrayal/Syndicate encounters. If you can life with that, or avoid Transportation, they're great. I have killed Uber Elder with them (VERY hard, especially since I think Shaper is still bugged and has very short animation timings). I've also done 5-army encounters, but with a set of friends. Shaper and Red Elder are easy. They have medium HP, so buffed bosses/rippy maps/delves can kill them, as can physical reflect.

I also tried Arakali's Fang, both as a hybrid with Spectres setup, and on their own. Both times I primarily used Speaker's Wreath for easier up-time, but have considered using a Bone Helm instead. Both performed dwell, although I think I like the solo-spiders more right now. I think Speaker's Wreath was bugged on the most recent patch though, as I'm not seeing poison deaths proccing resummoning.

With the current accuracy nodes on the tree neither setup required Minion Accuracy on gear, or that enemies were Taunted. However, I used the Taunt branch anyway for the extra damage, but am considering swapping to intimidate and the first fortify node (I'm using Impale and Buff Effect nodes).
Hey man, this is my take on your build. I still need to finish crafting some pieces. My animate guardian is ambu's charge, leer cast, southbound, kingmaker and victario's. It steam rolls bosses and is ok for clear with the holy relic which also adds some personal survivability. Ty for the guide, I had been looking for a Champion auramancer for a few leagues but didn't know where to start

https://pastebin.com/wTZ9PteV
Last edited by GingaSmash on Aug 4, 2019, 12:08:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info