[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I'm looking into buying a Loreweave but wondering how hard it is to color. Is it worth buying a 6 link and spamming chromes or just buying a plain one and using the jewellers method to get my colors?
Sry I'm not using quote on mobile atm.I forgot to mention that I'm using ice nova linked to frstbold linked to cold pen and I'm getting my. Regen from a ring with warlords curse on hit which help with mana as well.Thats why I was saying increased leach,as the more times I hit the more leach I get? Is that correct.I also paired
This with the shaper opal ring which gives a lot of increased spell damage due to the other ring bering elder.Still experimenting with the build. Is this overkill?I'm also using shieldcharge.
So build is really fun, i absolutely love it!

I Leo slammed one of my jewels, and got 4% attack speed.

This leaves me with exactly 3,78 attack rate with flask up... Should i replace the jewel to lower it abit again, or should i be fine?
3,75 7,55 etc, hey guys, what are you talking about? I understand, aps, also you should have literally this aps for max procs of your skills, but how do you calculate this, I don't undertand, also 3 and 7 is fully buffed or in ho etc
"
I'm looking into buying a Loreweave but wondering how hard it is to color. Is it worth buying a 6 link and spamming chromes or just buying a plain one and using the jewellers method to get my colors?
The easy est way I found to get 3B3G is to get 2G4B or 1G5B and try and hit eyther 1 or 2 white sockets respectively using syndicate 3rank vorici in research if only manage to get 1G4B I recommend that you try getting vorici to be the leader of the research as it will give you two tries.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
MadClassic wrote:
Hi my damage seems very low against bosses. my gems aren't level 21, but i feel that 1 level shouldn't be a huge drop. I'm also using vaal righteous fire during bosses for more damage and it seems weak. + focus + vertex + arcane surge. If you could take a look at my gear/tree and tell me what the issue is. It would be very much appreciated.

Mostly seems ok. I see you are running Basalt and also have 14% recovery on belt which means you can get 20% attack speed from somewhere (unless you use onslaught flask normally). So get that coordinaton node and maybe attack speed with swords from jewels to fill in that 20% gap.

Also you have an empty jewel slot (unless it doesn't show on poe site)

And is your cold resistance the highest for the wise oak effect? Also craft life on that belt :P

How low does the damage seem to be exactly?

Edit: Also saw that you are running 2 frozen trails. You only need 1 so replace the 2nd with Crit Multi/ Increased Damage + Life jewel.

yeah on my page it seems it didn't update. my res are perfectly balance(107%)
only using 1 frozen with 2 other jewels being (crit multi/damage/life)
my tree is also exactly same as the path of building- only missing some of the life nodes from life wheel due to level.
& thanks lol didnt realize i didnt craft life yet.
The damage one shots packs, but on bosses seems low. most notable lack is on shaper guardians and shaper. shaper phase take 30sec-min with consistent damaging, not running.
Last edited by MadClassic on Dec 29, 2018, 8:13:23 PM
"
Sedorian wrote:
Not sure what to say, been playing since Beta, a lot of characters and a lot of leagues. May be the single best feeling all around build I have ever tried. You don't get the boring aspect of a really strong Life based RF, but you feel just as safe while watching stuff die in an instant. Well done sir!

Wow, that's a huge honor! Thank you for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!
"
MadClassic wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
MadClassic wrote:
Hi my damage seems very low against bosses. my gems aren't level 21, but i feel that 1 level shouldn't be a huge drop. I'm also using vaal righteous fire during bosses for more damage and it seems weak. + focus + vertex + arcane surge. If you could take a look at my gear/tree and tell me what the issue is. It would be very much appreciated.

Mostly seems ok. I see you are running Basalt and also have 14% recovery on belt which means you can get 20% attack speed from somewhere (unless you use onslaught flask normally). So get that coordinaton node and maybe attack speed with swords from jewels to fill in that 20% gap.

Also you have an empty jewel slot (unless it doesn't show on poe site)

And is your cold resistance the highest for the wise oak effect? Also craft life on that belt :P

How low does the damage seem to be exactly?

Edit: Also saw that you are running 2 frozen trails. You only need 1 so replace the 2nd with Crit Multi/ Increased Damage + Life jewel.

yeah on my page it seems it didn't update. my res are perfectly balance(107%)
only using 1 frozen with 2 other jewels being (crit multi/damage/life)
my tree is also exactly same as the path of building- only missing some of the life nodes from life wheel due to level.
& thanks lol didnt realize i didnt craft life yet.
The damage one shots packs, but on bosses seems low. most notable lack is on shaper guardians and shaper. shaper phase take 30sec-min with consistent damaging, not running.

30 sec sounds totally weired. I've dropped conc effect and RF and still do shaper phases in about 5 sec. The only possible way I see this happening is if you are not using any flasks (which I doubt you do) or you've pressed "X" and have weapon swapped out of cospri's malice.. I can't see any other way! I'd have to see it to believe it.
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 29, 2018, 8:29:07 PM
"
Low_Flex wrote:
3,75 7,55 etc, hey guys, what are you talking about? I understand, aps, also you should have literally this aps for max procs of your skills, but how do you calculate this, I don't undertand, also 3 and 7 is fully buffed or in ho etc

Most accurate way to find your APS would be Path of Building. You can also find it in your character stats if you press C in game and selecting cyclone but there it has one less decimal. So there you are looking for 3 APS (without cooldown recovery belt) or 3.7 APS (with 14%+ cooldown recovery belt) fully buffed (silver flask is probably your only attack speed buff, if you are using it).
"
Janneban wrote:
So build is really fun, i absolutely love it!

I Leo slammed one of my jewels, and got 4% attack speed.

This leaves me with exactly 3,78 attack rate with flask up... Should i replace the jewel to lower it abit again, or should i be fine?

The max procs with 14% cooldown belt is 7.57. Divided by 2 that's 3.785 which means that theoretically you are the best possible attack speed. However since this isn't a perfect world and server inconsistencies and lag come in to play, I'd feel quite unsafe being that close to the limit! So either divine it to 3% if that's possible or replace it just to feel safe!
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 29, 2018, 8:33:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info