[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
ZachOK wrote:
How good is Frostbolt in Cospri's?

I was tempted to slot a 21 Arc in its place. I know I don't have +Lightning% from tree, but, Arc being Arc, probably still hits a lot.. and would clear up some trash that's straggling off to the side. Would also free up a gem slot for more Health and/or dmg.

Or, is Frostbolt too good to pass up?

It's quite important actually :P it doubles ice nova's damage. read ice nova description. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ice_Nova "can expand from up to 2 frostbolt projectiles"
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
My AS is 3.9, should I go down to 3.7?

If you have 14+ cooldown yes. If not, 3 aps is optimal.

I only have 12% from my belt. So? And with the onslaught flask Im reaching 4.5 :S

12% is in fact 0% for CoC. Read the first spoiler under the gear section!
"
commonjunks wrote:
How you guys color LoreWeave, i spent around 200 chrome and no 3G2B1R. got only 2G3B1R once :(.

The average chromatic cost should be 136 chromatic if you use the "At least 1 green socket" option at your crafting bench.
For all those having mana issues, get a shaper ring with mana gain on hit.

solves all mana issues, you can spam ur cyclone in breaches/bosses just like your mana would be infinite.
Last edited by ptoop84 on Dec 29, 2018, 1:45:52 PM
Why you dont take extra power charges from tree?
"
Faimeee wrote:

what for?

Hello, thanks for the manual, everything works well! alignment from level 42 is also very good! Please tell me what you think about TheFlowUntethered belt. Does it fit this assembly?
"
TheA1exRa1n wrote:

Hello, thanks for the manual, everything works well! alignment from level 42 is also very good! Please tell me what you think about TheFlowUntethered belt. Does it fit this assembly?

Thank you!. Unfortunately that belt wont help too much if you are trying to optimize your attack speed. The buff it gives alternates your attack speed all the time. Also it's an item with 0 life and 0 resists so it's hard to fit in.
"
Faimeee wrote:

Our critical strike chance is pretty good already. More importantly though, if you happen to face a boss while at 0 power charges, you want to reach MAXIMUM power charges as fast as possible (for deadly infusion ascendancy). If you take extra power charges than happens slower and lowers your DPS.

That said spending 2 points for an extra power charges isn't too bad. Definitely not 3 points though.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
shura22 wrote:
Hi, first of all props for the guide!
I'm doing this build on my lv90 assassin and I got a few questions, i hope you can answer them for me :)

1. I got the legacy Atziri's Acuity (played back in the days and just recently got back into it) with the instant leech, are those best in slot for this build?

2. I use an warlords mark ring in my setup, now this is a noob question, but do i get healed by the Frostbolt and Ice Novas or only from the cyclone on crits (while using the atziri gloves)?

3. Would you use the Unnatural Instinct jewel and if so, what changes would you do in the skill tree?

4. Are there any other boots besides the Bubonic Trails you think suit the build well?

thanks in advance :D
ps- don't look at my character, its still not optimized and i used some random jewels i got laying around :D

1. Yes those glove will be pretty crazy! I'm jealous

2. Leech will work from frostbolts/ice novas on cospri as well as cyclone and ice novas from chest

3.Unnatural instict is pretty much only used by ascendant class. They combine it with 2x might of the meek at the center of the tree for some OP stats. Other classes can't really invest that much there.

4. Haven't really seen any great unique belts for this build, since we have lots of uniques already we need to get some resists and life from somewhere so I go for rare boots.

Thank you for the reply!
I decided to stick with my Bubonic Trails since they give me 2 jewel sockets + got the penetration enchant on them! :)
Now i got a few more questions which i hope you can help me with.

1. What watchers eye would you recommend and is it even needed?
I dont need the Haste nor Purity of elements aura since my resistances are capped and my attack speed is at a comfortable 3.7, and with the elder ring i already got leech on hit (health/mana).

2. In my hideout i have 44% crit chance with my cyclone, is that enough?
I piceked an additional power charge in the skill tree at the witch area, including the 'additional spell dmg per power charge' point. (feel free to check out my character, im at 5.5k life atm)

ps- im running fortify on my cyclone and still haven't completly decided what gems to use, but im planning on changing that soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info