[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
qaizr wrote:
"
sdkyron wrote:
I wonder,

Since one of the option is to run with Fortify, did anyone consider Perseverance

For perma Onslaught ?

Also, How about MoM ?

that belt is bad for a few reasons:
-you usually want to get cdr on your belt so you don't have to buy expensive boots with cdr
-onslaught isn't that important when we have to limit our aps
-i don't think this build stuns enemies very often to proc fortify

re: MoM, a lot of people have problems sustaining mana with this build. so using your mana pool for life is a bad idea.

You don't need to "proc" fortify since you have it in a support gem, i mean i do, but yeah you're right, i have cdr in my belt that i can't change so :/

About MoM, i have absolutely 0 issue with mana so 'ill give it a try, that's a huge boost in survivability if it works.
"
sdkyron wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
sdkyron wrote:
I wonder,

Since one of the option is to run with Fortify, did anyone consider Perseverance

For perma Onslaught ?

Also, How about MoM ?

that belt is bad for a few reasons:
-you usually want to get cdr on your belt so you don't have to buy expensive boots with cdr
-onslaught isn't that important when we have to limit our aps
-i don't think this build stuns enemies very often to proc fortify

re: MoM, a lot of people have problems sustaining mana with this build. so using your mana pool for life is a bad idea.

You don't need to "proc" fortify since you have it in a support gem, i mean i do, but yeah you're right, i have cdr in my belt that i can't change so :/

About MoM, i have absolutely 0 issue with mana so 'ill give it a try, that's a huge boost in survivability if it works.

the point of having the fortify mod in the belt is so you don't have use a gem slot for fortify

i'm pretty sure you will start having mana problems if you use MoM but it's worth a shot i guess
"
teslabear wrote:
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
@CheeQu: In your PoB pastebin link you have notes detailing how to calculate dps. Is it correct to use the 0.92 critical strike chance multiplier from your increased critical strike supported 6L for calculating Cospri's Ice Nova and Frostbolt damage? Those critical strike chances should be lower as they are not supported by increased crits, no? Should be 69.91% (0.7) for Frostbolt and 76.57% (0.77) for Ice Nova?

Both your 6L setup AND cospris setup cast on crits from your cyclone attacks. So your cyclone crit chance is your multiplier.

That makes sense. After reading your comment I re-read Cospri and it does specifically say "cast socketed cold spell on a melee critical" with "melee" being cyclone per its tag. Reading is hard 0_o.

Thank you!
Last edited by Dreamsickle on Jan 24, 2019, 5:58:55 PM
If one were to obtain an exquisite blade with the right mods, what 3 additional gems would be used in it? I saw mention of it a few pages back, but i'm not sure I saw what links would be used.
or increased gem instead of concentrate gem
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I mean, assuming that you still use a 6L chest with the same gems, would you use the same setup in that sword? or would you run a different setup in the sword, like glacial cascade along with ice nova and frost bolt and supports? or would you swap out the chest for something like kaom's?
I had a lot of fun with this build. Selling off the gear though to try something new, PM Me if interested. Fully geared from "Overpowered" section. PM Me
"
WR47H wrote:
I mean, assuming that you still use a 6L chest with the same gems, would you use the same setup in that sword? or would you run a different setup in the sword, like glacial cascade along with ice nova and frost bolt and supports? or would you swap out the chest for something like kaom's?
i use this for now
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
WR47H wrote:
i use this for now

Perfect, that is what I was looking for. With the exquisite blade, does your damage go up at all or would just buffing vortex give you more damage?
"
WR47H wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
WR47H wrote:
i use this for now

Perfect, that is what I was looking for. With the exquisite blade, does your damage go up at all or would just buffing vortex give you more damage?
for me gives me more damage plus buffing vortex also only down side for me is movement speed miss my whirl blades or shield charge... not to crasy for leap slam but that's me
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info