[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Sorry for multiposting but i couldnt find it:

Should i go for the meek and Instinct jools before or after buying Acuity?
Cant effort both by now
I play with fortify in my cyclone setup
"
Sorry for multiposting but i couldnt find it:

Should i go for the meek and Instinct jools before or after buying Acuity?
Cant effort both by now
I play with fortify in my cyclone setup

You should go before. This will give you some more elemental resistances that will help you replace either your boots or gloves without issues.

If you really want, you can switch to acuity before, but it will be much more difficult to get all the elemental resistances.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:

@mrpetrov:

Just did Uber Elder with Blood Rage. Kinda sucked a little, but got through it deathless. If I can get my hands on a better Watchers Eye I think I would be in a sweet spot. Otherwise another 32% increased attack speed is what I'm after.

Was hard to pay attention, but the times I saw, Elder and Shaper were phased in less than a second, like instant blink from full to 3/4 and so on.

Perhaps another option is to use Ancestral Protector?

Actually, chuck Ancestral Protector down with Blood Rage and Frenzy charges and you can get to 7.5 aps...

PS: Thanks for correcting my Frozen Trails placement, I had been mucking around with jewels and forgot to put it back in its proper spot!
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 21, 2019, 9:07:03 AM
Can we just swap Lyco for another weapon with "hits cannot be evaded" and put more crit/spell dmage or other stuff ?
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
Can we just swap Lyco for another weapon with "hits cannot be evaded" and put more crit/spell dmage or other stuff ?

It will stuff up the build, as Lyco means your cospri's hits cant be evaded, so if you lose lyco your cospri will be subject to an accuracy check.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 21, 2019, 9:19:09 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:

It will stuff up the build, as Lyco means your cospri's hits cant be evaded, so if you lose lyco your cospri will be subject to an accuracy check.

oh the effect is only for the weapon which has the crafted mod ?
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:

oh the effect is only for the weapon which has the crafted mod ?

Yes, "Hits can't be evaded" is a local mod.

Lycosidae's mod "Your hits can't be evaded" is a global mode.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
hello this is my pob i want to know if i am in good spot with the build i know my fire resist is down and need to be 20-20 in belt to capped
i cant do the maths for shaper dps but i kill him very past i hope to try the elder in 1 week

https://pastebin.com/q7GYSnZ3
How could I build this effectively with about 5ex(3ex and about 400 chaos)?
Last edited by CyberMike13 on Jan 21, 2019, 12:46:40 PM

Ok Ty for the information :) !

I think the next upgrade will be 2 might of the meek and then the 2h weapon, did a pob just need another jewel with attack speed and it will be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info