[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Completed 24 ChallengesVedders91 wrote:
When switching over to Unnatural+2Meeks if I get more CDR on my belt is it possible to still keep my 14%AS Wep?

Hey, more than 14% doesn't have any benefit, so the limit will still be 3.75 APS
"
Completed 24 ChallengesVedders91 wrote:
When switching over to Unnatural+2Meeks if I get more CDR on my belt is it possible to still keep my 14%AS Wep?

I did this and had to get a max 13% AS Cospris to go under 3,75. attack rate in PoB.

Spoiler
[3.4] Farrul's Hybrid Blade Vortex Trickster - view-thread/2125255
[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - view-thread/2236076
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 11, 2019, 2:21:06 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Completed 24 ChallengesVedders91 wrote:
When switching over to Unnatural+2Meeks if I get more CDR on my belt is it possible to still keep my 14%AS Wep?

I did this and had to get a max 13% AS Cospris to go under 3,75. attack rate in PoB.

Spoiler


Do you mind posting your POB?
"
Completed 24 ChallengesVedders91 wrote:


Do you mind posting your POB?


https://pastebin.com/HnecZD9E

Notice I have some attack speed on jewels that neede to be compensated for by getting a 9% AS Cospris. If you dont have any AS on gear (except Starkonjas) a 13% Cospris will put you at exactly 3,75 AR in PoB.

Not sure if I trust PoB to be 100% correct with calculating Meek's/Unn.Instinct
values, some numbers, like my dex, is just wrong in PoB.
[3.4] Farrul's Hybrid Blade Vortex Trickster - view-thread/2125255
[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - view-thread/2236076
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 11, 2019, 2:37:20 PM
"
Completed 26 ChallengesDooM4real wrote:
Hi guys,i just rerolled this build and i am new to this game,so could you plz tell me if something is deeply wrong with my stuff?
Thx a lot :)




I feel like i have really bad single target damage,something seems wrong but i really dont know where to go...
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Completed 24 ChallengesVedders91 wrote:


Do you mind posting your POB?


https://pastebin.com/HnecZD9E

Notice I have some attack speed on jewels that neede to be compensated for by getting a 9% AS Cospris. If you dont have any AS on gear (except Starkonjas) a 13% Cospris will put you at exactly 3,75 AR in PoB.

Not sure if I trust PoB to be 100% correct with calculating Meek's/Unn.Instinct
values, some numbers, like my dex, is just wrong in PoB.


What AR does it say you have Ingame?
"
Completed 24 ChallengesVedders91 wrote:


What AR does it say you have Ingame?


On Cyclone in the Offense Tab it say 3,8.
In PoB it says 3,74.
[3.4] Farrul's Hybrid Blade Vortex Trickster - view-thread/2125255
[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - view-thread/2236076
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hey there i just stop by to say This build is f0cking awesomely fun :) Even with my lvling gear i`m melting T4 atm (soon gonna regear, just want to hit some lvl that i don't need to swap things twice), so i have 2 questions:
1. What is the best lvl that i can achieve before start Stage1 Gear thingy and
2. Can i just get some descent lvl before it and insta go for Stage2 ?
Thx again, great job man :)
Last edited by Vaskes_1948 on Jan 11, 2019, 3:00:31 PM
I'm geared atm and level 80, i've done uber lab but having trouble doing fx. Burial Chambers, i can do t1-10's just fine but having issues with t11's or at least burial chambers (Haven't tried other t11+'s), what am i doing wrong/missing?
"
Completed 26 ChallengesDooM4real wrote:
"
Completed 26 ChallengesDooM4real wrote:
Hi guys,i just rerolled this build and i am new to this game,so could you plz tell me if something is deeply wrong with my stuff?
Thx a lot :)




I feel like i have really bad single target damage,something seems wrong but i really dont know where to go...


you have 13% AS on your wep but no Cooldown Recovery.. That's a big problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info