[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
ysocalm wrote:
Does anyone have an idea on what a good replacement would be for Cospri's Malice until i can get it ?

A foil with whatever attack speed gets you closest to your APS breakpoint (3.0 APS or 3.75 APS if using Cyclone) and as much critical strike chance as possible.

However Cospri's Malice pretty much enables this build to work, so in the mean time you could run you CoC 5/6-link set-up with either both Frostbolt and Ice Nova in it (not very efficient), or just to CoC with something else (like Arc).

Cospri's take this to another level, and for all intents and purposes doubles your damage output.
"
dguay wrote:
What APS people goes for?

* 6% without CDR
* 7.5% with 14% CDR
* 3.75 with 14% CDR

For cyclone it is:
3.0 APS or lower without CDR
3.75 APS or lower with 14%+ CDR
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

* 6% without CDR
* 7.5% with 14% CDR
* 3.75 with 14% CDR

For cyclone it is:

What about these guys running with Unnatural Instinct and Blood Rage? 6 / 7.5 seems achievable for mapping?
"
dguay wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

* 6% without CDR
* 7.5% with 14% CDR
* 3.75 with 14% CDR

For cyclone it is:

What about these guys running with Unnatural Instinct and Blood Rage? 6 / 7.5 seems achievable for mapping?

Cyclone hits twice per attack which means 3/3.75 APS translates to 6/7.5 hits, so there is no need to invest that much in attack speed.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 11:31:12 PM
Time to sell Acuities? :P
"
Ren wrote:

Acuity will stay, it will just get moved further down in the order :P With possibly about ~20 ex worth of upgrades added above it. So Ill have to sell my acuities to get those instead :P Then rebuy them once I get more currency.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 8, 2019, 11:38:16 PM
"
CheeQu wrote:

Cyclone hits twice per attack which means 3/3.75 APS translates to 6/7.5 hits, so there is no need to invest that much in attack speed.

Sounds good. What do you think of Aspect of the Spider + Warlord's Mark on hit ring like this one instead of Enfeeble?

Should probably craft Life on it too.
"
dguay wrote:

You can run them if you only aim for mapping. Go more APS than breakpoint makes you miss your Ice Nova proc result in huge DPS drop which is hard to notice while mapping. And getting close to 7.5 APS with Blood Rage and Frenzy charge is achievable but when you do boss, you don't have frenzy charge, most of the time you on top of them with maximum p-charge and some flasks. So get a good sustain DPS by never miss any proc will be better than boost on top DPS while everything is active in very short among of time but sustain DPS too low.
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
Ren wrote:

Acuity will stay, it will just get moved further down in the order :P With possibly about ~20 ex worth of upgrades added above it. So Ill have to sell my acuities to get those instead :P Then rebuy them once I get more currency.

Probably will do the same, or sell other character's gear.
"
dguay wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:

Sounds good. What do you think of Aspect of the Spider + Warlord's Mark on hit ring like this one instead of Enfeeble?

Should probably craft Life on it too.

Aspect is great, warlords mark not so much (for me at least) since we can leech fast and reliably without it. It also is useless defensively against bosses, since you cant generate endurance charges.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 9, 2019, 12:04:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info