[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

again question
if we have in ring warlord's mark on hit? do need enfeeble+blasphemy?its working?
Last edited by Melodic1z on Jan 7, 2019, 3:34:17 PM
miss
Last edited by Melodic1z on Jan 7, 2019, 3:34:05 PM
"
PoiZennGann wrote:
Hello! Love the guide and think I almost have it maxed out but I still think im not reaching as much dps as I should be. I haven't got to uber elder with this build but did shaper and didn't reach anywhere close to the deletion that was shown. Anything with my gear/tree im missing? Or could it be the way im playing it.

Thank's for any advice!

Hey there.

Gear looks great! Keep in mind that the deletion shown happened with RF and conc effect, so about double the damage of what I normally roll with. The only thing I see other than that is that you dont have a damage enchant on boots, but that wont have a dramatic effect.

Anyways, guide will get a major update in 2-3 days which should give you ideas on how to further improve the build, so stay tuned!
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 7, 2019, 3:44:10 PM
"
Melodic1z wrote:
again question
if we have in ring warlord's mark on hit? do need enfeeble+blasphemy?its working?

You can only have 1 curse (unless you soend some points on the tree) so not that wont work.

Enfeeble is the suggested curse for better tankiness, but you can work with warlords instead if you want.
Last edited by CheeQu on Jan 7, 2019, 3:42:20 PM
slowly acquiring all the items that have been suggested and loving it so far. regarding an ES on hit watcher's eye and pandemonius; they are the two last pieces I'm really missing after picking up a loreweave earlier today and wasn't sure which took priority after swapping discipline in

love the build/thread and all the input and work you guys have put into it thus far. first time I've ever done elder and hoping to continue towards the rest of the endgame. thanks to everyone helping each other out!
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
aka2411 wrote:
just get stomped at uber elder, cant really survive and deal enough damage i feels.

any suggestion to throw currency at?

Spoiler

Rares could all have 20 more life each, but that's kinda annoying to upgrade.

Best choice would be replacing herald of ice with discipline and getting watchers eye with 30 es gain on hit.

Your damage should be great overall if you manage flasks, vortex and arcane surge.

Guide will get a big update in 2-3 days so also look for that (tree, gems and gearing mainly, among with other things)

So disc with es leech is better than vit?
So I've seen a few people asking about a CI based variant of this build, and that was pretty much my inspiration for my CoC Assassin, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi.

I started into this hoping to reuse some of the Cold based ES gear on my Whispering Ice character, but that didn't end up happening since accuracy has been a real struggle without Lycosidae. However, cherry picking some nice ES accuracy gear (that no one else is currently buying, it seems) has kept me afloat...

Is it worth it? Probably not... my gear still needs some work, but from the looks of it, my EHP pool will only be of similar size to the folks running Life+Discipline, and my damage will likely never catch up to the life based version due to the number of skill points invested into accuracy... but it's been a fun ride.

My skill tree could be further optimized too, but I really like having Zealot's Oath... there's no further justification I can provide for that choice beyond that... it's not efficient imo, it's just personal preference. ;)

Also been experimenting with Arakaali, but managing attack speed with Blood Rage is obnoxious (Frenzy charges, OR Blood Rage, OR Onslaught, but only one at a time for optimal DPS...)

Here's my current setup in a PoB pastebin if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/eRWYzNsk
"
av0idable wrote:
slowly acquiring all the items that have been suggested and loving it so far. regarding an ES on hit watcher's eye and pandemonius; they are the two last pieces I'm really missing after picking up a loreweave earlier today and wasn't sure which took priority after swapping discipline in

love the build/thread and all the input and work you guys have put into it thus far. first time I've ever done elder and hoping to continue towards the rest of the endgame. thanks to everyone helping each other out!

Id think it depends on you. If you need survivability, get discipline watchers eye first. If you need damage pandemonius.
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:
"
aka2411 wrote:
just get stomped at uber elder, cant really survive and deal enough damage i feels.

any suggestion to throw currency at?

Spoiler

Rares could all have 20 more life each, but that's kinda annoying to upgrade.

Best choice would be replacing herald of ice with discipline and getting watchers eye with 30 es gain on hit.

Your damage should be great overall if you manage flasks, vortex and arcane surge.

Guide will get a big update in 2-3 days so also look for that (tree, gems and gearing mainly, among with other things)

So disc with es leech is better than vit?

Yes, quite a lot better!
"
vector84 wrote:
So I've seen a few people asking about a CI based variant of this build, and that was pretty much my inspiration for my CoC Assassin, so I figured I'd pop in and say hi.

I started into this hoping to reuse some of the Cold based ES gear on my Whispering Ice character, but that didn't end up happening since accuracy has been a real struggle without Lycosidae. However, cherry picking some nice ES accuracy gear (that no one else is currently buying, it seems) has kept me afloat...

Is it worth it? Probably not... my gear still needs some work, but from the looks of it, my EHP pool will only be of similar size to the folks running Life+Discipline, and my damage will likely never catch up to the life based version due to the number of skill points invested into accuracy... but it's been a fun ride.

My skill tree could be further optimized too, but I really like having Zealot's Oath... there's no further justification I can provide for that choice beyond that... it's not efficient imo, it's just personal preference. ;)

Also been experimenting with Arakaali, but managing attack speed with Blood Rage is obnoxious (Frenzy charges, OR Blood Rage, OR Onslaught, but only one at a time for optimal DPS...)

Here's my current setup in a PoB pastebin if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/eRWYzNsk

Hey and thanks for the input! Will definitely have a peak when I can!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info