[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡 Unholy Might : 100% phys converted to chaos

"
inactiveezz wrote:
Should I aim for something in particular after that for more survivality?
Thanks for the amazing build! I love fast melee builds!

Well, truth be told, survivability is hard. I think this is how GGG intends it to be. But even more when you are an Assassin. Tanking an assassin is like trying to square the circle.
Whatever I do, my char is always glass-cannon.

Here are some some possibilities, though :
- Get life everywhere you can. +70 or more on each piece. I have life on litteraly all my stuff, except the daggers.
- Bino's Kitchen are a huge assets for regen.
- Blind more than doubles your evasion chance : Sand Stance or Stibnite flask.
- Phasing helps too : Jade Flask with Increased Duration.
- Bubbling Life flask = 50% of Recovery applied Instantly. 50% reduced Amount Recovered | Panicked = Instant Recovery when on Low Life. 25% reduced Amount Recovered

Now, it has even gotten worse with the 3.7 nerf to Immortal Call, which does not make you immortal anymore. With 6100 life, I've been torn to pieces by Chimera corrupted with atk speed, max crit + Vulnerability. It was painful.

I have yet to test the new Guard skills : Immortal Call, Steelskin and Molten Shell, and see which one suits this build best.

"
d0nutHAZE wrote:

Hey OP,

Bout to try this build real soon! very well written, thank you for this.

I'm exploring new mechanics and i've never personally played poison builds (apart from a little bit of toxic rain). Have you tried implementing HoAG somewhere?

Well ty. I'm happy to read that, considering English is not even my native language.

I have tried Herald of Agony, yes, but I don't think it works very well with this build. We already have lot of chance to poison. And with no support, the Crawler won't do much dmg. So HoAg does not bring much to this build, compared to HoPurity, Pride, Flesh and Stone etc.
I think HoAg would deserve a whole build made around it : going full chaos/poison with Viper Strike probably, or Bow Barrage, maybe Perfect Agony node, Coralito's flask etc.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Hello, is this decent for mid-game or bad base? legion League if it matters

Last edited by Jenova798 on Jun 10, 2019, 1:43:37 PM
"
Jenova798 wrote:

Nah, this is trash, just vendor it.
If u want, I can buy it for 2c, maybe.

Seriously now : what you've got here is a top-notch 370-DPS dagger with "phys as extra chaos", which is just perfect for this build. It is all-content viable, it can help you melt any boss, Shaper and Uber Elder included. In standard, it would be worth at least 25ex.

And now, I'm jealous :D
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Jun 10, 2019, 2:16:57 PM
ohh men can u use this build for a start league ? i can do all content too? thats just my two questions Q_Q because i dont wanna throw the character in later acts Q_Q
Also when i should drop all the uniques? from PoB you posted? or should change.. after Act 5?
"
ohh men can u use this build for a start league ? i can do all content too? thats just my two questions Q_Q because i dont wanna throw the character in later acts Q_Q

Well, you get Blade Flurry at level 28.
Before that, you need another skill, like Frost Blade, which you get at Lioneye's Watch.

This build can do all Atlas content, up to Shaper included.
Guardians and Uber 15 are easy.
I've done Vaal Temple, too.

What this build cannot do :
- Uber Elder. Not impossible, but hard. Done it twice but it doesn't feel like this is a viable build for this fight.
- Delve 300+.
But with 3.7, I may find a solution for these contents.

"
Also when i should drop all the uniques? from PoB you posted? or should change.. after Act 5?

Well, it all depends how you feel like during levelling, tbh. And how good is your loot, too. Act 5 is still early to get chaos-worth stuff IMO. Keep your money for a good 5-link Belly of the Beast for instance. In levelling, this is the most expensive part of the build.
Dumb question:

Do we run Blood&Sand or Flesh&Stone? Or Both?

Such as yourself, I adore BLade Flurry and Assassin is bae XD
Make Bladefall Great Again!
First i need to follow all your Beginner's Guide then in like act 8 when im level 60+ switch to the other setup? ofc if i find something that fits the gear then swtich too that?
"
First i need to follow all your Beginner's Guide then in like act 8 when im level 60+ switch to the other setup? ofc if i find something that fits the gear then swtich too that?

When I level, I don't change all my stuff in one time. I prefer to gradually improve it when I get the money, when I loot smth good or when new uniques become available.

"
Impirias wrote:
Dumb question:

Do we run Blood&Sand or Flesh&Stone? Or Both?

I was going to answer : both ofc.
But it's true that you can swap between the two Stances using any of the two skills.
HoPurity gives slightly more dmg than Flesh&Stone, but no blind/maim. And the Sentinels deal zero dmg with this build. So F&S is better i think.

Btw, I have found some useful ideas on Reddit :

- In PoB, go to Pride skill. You can swap between "initial effect" and "maximum effect". ~8% more dmg.

- You can add Maim support to F&S. In Blood stance, maimed enemies will take 16+14=30% inc phys dmg, ~6% more dmg. Mana reserved *1.15. Totally worth it IMO, if you have enough mana and slots.

- You can take Precision aura and keep it at level 1. It reserves only 22 flat mana and gives 40% inc crit chance. Should be useful while levelling, not that much in endgame.

- Some new Watcher's Eyes mods for Precision and Pride are broken.

* +2 Impale hits w/Pride is worth 50ex atm.
* Flash charge on Crit w/Precision, not found atm. But then it would justify taking Precision lvl 1, since it gives almost infinite flasks.

Note that it says "while using Pride", not "affected by". And Pride is the only skill with "more dmg taken" mod, and not "inc taken".

Last but not least, you are probably short on skill slots, what with all the auras, totems, buffs etc. Well on Reddit, I have just learned that you can put the golem on the movement slot. Shift+click to manually cast it. Otherwise, it just acts like move !
(Well it appears to be bugged atm, coz it will restart the cooldown of golem without casting it.)
Last edited by rahsaan on Jun 11, 2019, 4:52:26 AM
"
rahsaan wrote:
"
Jenova798 wrote:

Nah, this is trash, just vendor it.
If u want, I can buy it for 2c, maybe.

Seriously now : what you've got here is a top-notch 370-DPS dagger with "phys as extra chaos", which is just perfect for this build. It is all-content viable, it can help you melt any boss, Shaper and Uber Elder included. In standard, it would be worth at least 25ex.

And now, I'm jealous :D

You scared me at first, I bought it for 1 ex.

Anyway could you take a look at my build? Im struggling a bit with the dmg and clear up to t8, im missing loreweave (trying to 6l currently), taste of hate, 20%q gems and the last lab but anyway im sure there are some improvements i could do.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info