[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡 Unholy Might : 100% phys converted to chaos

Welcome to April 1st.
Delirium Log

* I have levelled to 92 using Cyclone instead of BF. It makes levelling smoother overall when you avoid tough encounters and bosses.

* I was able to kill the two Delirium bosses (Omniphobia and Kosis) in a T14 60% Delirious map.

* Atm, I can't complete Simulacrum. From wave 18 on, mobs become too tough, too fast and, well, too furious :D I'd need more DPS, so I'm currently thinking how to get that.

Here is a selection of good cluster notables.

Large Cluster :
- Wind-Up : 10% chance power charge on non-crit. Free power charges, yes please.
- Drive the Destruction : 20% faster life leech
- Feed the Fury : inc dmg while leeching --> best DPS

Medium Cluster :
- Hex Breaker : Immune to curses while channelling. Huge QoL, I consider it mandatory.
- Overwhelming Malice : 10% chance Unholy Might on crit, yes thank you !
- Precise Focus : 50% crit chance, 30% crit multi --> best DPS.

Small Cluster :
- Fettle : fattest life node
- No Witnesses : 25% inc effect of Elusive

Here is a new video in League. It is the first one I do with a story and a plot : it is the sequel to a previous video of 3.9, The Spectre out of the Mist. Al-Hezmin says the line when you fight him for the third time and I thought it matched the build perfectly.
Now, in 3.10, we can have the Mist ! So I absolutely needed to fight him on this third round while the Delirium is active.

#9 : A Hunter Seeking Prey

But who's the hunter, who's the prey ? ;-)

Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Apr 4, 2020, 11:22:15 AM
Delirium Log

I'm very close to finishing Simulacrum. I've done it until wave 20 several times. I need a little bit more life and DPS to finish I think.
I'm getting lightning dmg and inc shock effect.

For the moment, I have removed all cluster jewels and equipped all the classical stuff I recommend for the build.
- PoB @lvl 92 : https://pastebin.com/6Nmnz4nB

> 3M DPS on release with flasks, no Phase Run and no Vaal Warchief.
With all buffs up and enemy on low life, that's 6.2M.

Budget :
Spoiler
Starkonja with 40% BF enchant : 1ex
Ryslatha : 5ex
Loreweave : 3ex
Dagger 1 : 1ex
Dagger 2 : 40c
Amulet : 1ex
Rings : 35x2 = 70c
Boots : 30c
Clarity Watcher's Eye : 60c
Sin's Rebirth : 25c
Lion's Roar : 25c
3 jewels : 15c

Total : 13ex

Here is a new video in league. This time, I'm going mano a mano with the Minotaur, in a map where he has twice his life pool = 64M DPS ! (Shaper has 74M for instance).
Put on your gilded costume and your black beret, Exiles, and prepare to wave your red banner, it's gonna smell like burnt leather :

#10 : Bullfighting

¡ Ole !

Next time : #11 : Kosis, the Revelation
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Apr 7, 2020, 7:50:04 AM
Hey man, i'm playing a build pretty similar to yours, however i'm having trouble figuring out whether or not impale is worth it. I don't think impale shows up on PoB but i compared my numbers to yours and i still feel like i'm missing something despite the difference in talents. I saw a big portion is due to lightning to phys neck + ancestral protector as buff. Would you mind looking at my PoB real quick, and point out if i'm missing somehting crucial dmg wise?
My boi is a bit squishy, but i still manage to do t16 delirium maps without too much trouble, also clapped 2 elder guardians while being perma cursed, so all in all im pretty satisfied, but could use abit of guidance since i only ever played 1 league of poe before (bestiary).

PoB:https://pastebin.com/eXvp6q5m

Stay safe,

I forgot to mention i'm using a brutal restraint, just didn't have any ways of adding it, so made a custom one with as high dex as possible.
Hey,

If you use the Community fork of PoB (previously LocalIdentity), Impale is calculated correctly.

I have checked your PoB.

My suggestion with a large dagger cluster :
- Fuel the Fight --> 0.4% phys leeched as mana. This way, you won't need it on your Two-Stone ring and you can get a better one.
- Deep Cuts : 15% chance to impale, +1 impale
- Martial Prowess for accuracy
- 1 or 2 jewel sockets

The idea is to cram as many notables as possible into the build, thx to these jewels.

I've made other improvements on the tree to minmax.

In config, I've checked Elusive.
Added Impale support for BF and Ancestral Protector.
Pride --> "maximum effect"
Enemy is Shaper.

Get 20% quality on Infused Channelling, to get the Infusion buff faster.
For further improvements, you can put Catalysts on amulet, rings and belt.

Reworked PoB : https://pastebin.com/FELZkE6W

Hope this helps :)
HEy Rah, thanks alot! Just looked at the changes you made, and alot of them makes sense. I Thought about maybe cramming the the No witness jewel in aswell for increased elusive effect, thoughts? Updated PoB with new fork, and looked at the changes you made to calc. Now everything makes alot more sense, once again thanks alot. I'm still debating whether or not impale is worth, im gonna try to get a watchers eye with impale, but those things are hella expensive. I'm still looking for the thing to take my build to the next level, but i guess it's all about all the little things adding up. My next goal is a ryslathas, which should be a decent upgrade.

Once again, thanks for your input, it helped a ton, good work! :D

Last thing, do you see any glaring issues with my build or should just steadily progress through the content picking up all the small upgrades i can? Also still debating whether pride is worth it, or maybe i should go with something else? Used to play with the blood/sand stance buffs, but hard to say which i prefer honestly.

ps. Nice vids :)
No glaring issue with your build, except maybe that you lack life. I try to get 5k bare minimum, but it's up to you, especially if you can get other layers of defenses.

With Impale, you'll get a higher max DPS (against bosses), but a lower minimum DPS (for farming).
I've used Impale in 3.7 and 3.8 when it was introduced, but then I preferred to go back to a non-Impale version, so as to get a better base DPS = better for farming and still good for bosses.
Indeed, another issue is that the +2 Impale Watcher's Eye costs a lot.

But the new clusters open a lot of possibilities. As another builder (Durimon) told me, they make "the impossible possible". True, and that is why this new crafting feature is awesome. And why I've spent hours these last days to minmax everything with them :D

In particular, they can give you Impale without travelling to the other side of the tree.
With Deep Cuts notable + Dread Banner + Impale support, that's 15+20+40 = 75% chance to Impale for 16% of dmg for 6 stacks = 72% more phys dmg.

As for the No Witnesses notable, I'm not sure. I haven't taken it atm. Why ? Because it can be found only in small clusters, where you also find the life nodes, and I am always starved of life ! So you have to choose between life and dodge.

25% inc effect of Elusive = +4% dodge atk and spells.
But there is another option :
- Hit and Run : 4% dodge atk and spells if you've hit recently.

I'm finishing a new version of my tree where I use two large jewel sockets, I'll show it here, that may give you some ideas.

Gl & hf, I'm going back to PoB :D

Woohoo, just completed the Simulacrum !
3 deaths during the waves, no death against the final boss.

Here is my PoB @level 93 :
https://pastebin.com/P8eZWdib

* Just before the Simulacrum, I've run a Cortex map (thx Zana) and dropped a Bottled Faith. It's worth 20ex and gives us 20% more DPS. That's insane !

* But my flasks were empty when I fought Kosis : so that was just me and my Ancestral boys. We're talking about 1.9M DPS on release, 3 power charges, no flasks, no Phase Run, no Vaal Warchief.

* This version is based on 2 complete clusters jewels with lot of juicy notables. Less life, more DPS, more def, more QoL.

* I have minmaxed everything like crazy. Any node on the normal tree that was not mandatory had to be removed.
For instance, Lucidity or Unpredictable offensive give 40% avoid stun while channelling, but now Unwavering Focus gives the same bonus.

Tip : Medium clusters with 5 nodes are cheaper than 4-node ones and you don't need to allocate one of the small passives.

* I've sacrificed some life to get Phase Acro and that helped a ton.
+ Hit & Run notable : +4/4 dodge.
Total : 72/62 dodge.
I plan to get spell dodge boots + another Hit & Run to reach 75/75.

* This system offers a lot of flexibility to craft your own tree and get a lot of QoL features : perma Unholy Might, Power charges, free Curse immunity while channelling etc

* Also, you can adapt it easily for tough encounters.
For instance, to fight Sirus, I can change the small clusters to get 100% elem ailment immunity (3 x Elegant Form).

* For the future, I'm thinking about a hybrid dagger/claw setup with Quick and Deadly, for some precious life/mana gained on hit.

Gl & Hf, Exiles :)
Last edited by rahsaan on Apr 10, 2020, 5:39:28 AM
Hello rahsaan, just wanna start by saying thanks as I've been following your guide and this thread religiously since I started! I begun about 1 week into Delirium league as a fresh POE player, absorbing the mountain of information to learn about this game..

Anyway, I've sorta reached a road block in terms of progression in Delirium.. I've pasted my POB code here, and was wondering if you could take a look in terms of improvement.. any advice is greatly appreciated..

1) I currently am trying to tweak my gear to get my HP pool to at least 5k minimum like you mentioned, just not sure where to start as everything is sorta interconnected..

The main issue is just dying too much with my current build..

2) Would like to upgrade my daggers as well, need advice on that.

3) I saw your latest post about completing simulacrum and have been studying your latest POB build - I would also like to try experimenting going into cluster jewels..

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/sbfMg9kR

Any advice here on how to calculate average/true DPS and other stats on POB is also appreciated, I am unsure of it in the configuration options..

Thanks a bunch!!
You cannot predict what you cannot see coming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info