**OFFLINE** Boss Carry Service Betrayal SC - Stream on Request

All* carries come with a full refund guarantee (map and fee) if I disconnect or the servers go down. The boss will die. No test runs here, over 4mil dps; my profile is public if you want to see my gear or build. Please follow the instructions below if you agree to the carry fee. Fee is paid in advance. All loot is yours from the boss.

Uber Elder
40c

Red/Yellow Elder
30c (guaranteed Shaper stays alive)

Shaper
30c

Uber Atziri
30c

Mastermind
25c

(Elder/Shaper) Guardians
20c per (if I have to run the whole map I also take the loot, you keep fragment)

Delve/Beastiary Bosses
We'll have to discuss the price and the possibility. There's certain mods I just can't do so pm me on these.

Instructions:

Add me as friend: VoidObject
Characters: LoyalToRF
-------------: iDelveFast

I'll accept and ask for details on the carry. If you want me to stream let me know and I'll turn that on. https://mixer.com/voidobject

Switch realm to Texas (US) or Washington (US) BEFORE activating the map. *If this is not done there will be no refund guarantee on the map/set.

Wait by the portal in your hideout for my word to come in, then wait again for me to say safe BEFORE coming into the boss room.
Last edited by VoidObject on Jan 22, 2019, 5:38:58 AM
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2019, 5:07:54 PM
Did Uber Elder for me. Can recommend.
one uber elder carry today so far, offering 5c discount for vouches after kills for limited time since I can't find my old boss killing thread
Did all my guardians and shaper, an awesome dude. Fast, efficient and honest. Thanks bro!
Good/fast service.
Vouched!
Super cool boss Killer ! Was really nice and helped me killing Shaper !

+1 Reputation. WOuld totally call him again
Uberelder was easy for him made it smooth as fuck. TY again :D
+1

Quick and painless, he got it done and it went down exactly like he said.

good guy, I'd recommend him to friends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info