{3.6}Hamohello 's Two-Handed Axe Convert Acrobatic Cyclone💣Who said Axe is dead? 22,9 M Dps💣

"
Lionidaslol wrote:
I myself was looking for a POB pastebin link and I couldnt find one and saw a few others asking about one so I went and copied OPs tree as best I could and grabbed the gems out of his gear from the gear links. I didn't copy the items and I did not make a stepwise leveling tree as Zizarian would have. Hopefully this is a jump off point for others to make more mature POBs running this 2h Cyclone build.

https://pastebin.com/Kt2aRkz0

(First public POB link and first forum post. Be gentle)

Hi mr.Leonidas

1st of all, u cant experiment on path of building unless u have the items on you(or pob link) to see what fits and what not.
2nd, the talentry u just linked has almost 0 changes to the original talentry
i posted already on threead.
U didnt involve alira inside witch is important for the damage + the resistances in order for the build to be secured caped.
The only change ive seen according to what u send is the points at left area
Disemboweling,u went down and i went up.
I honestly can t see any huge change or something so m getting confused
about the mention of the more "mature" talentry since u didnt do something
extrodinary so i can say to you holy COW gz man thanks for the tips.

Also people constnly thinking about min/max things but they have to understand
that many changes happening according for the build to be workable and not
about trying to over abuse for show off.
example: if u check the updates on telentry(31/3) i put mana leech nod cause
in lower lvl maps the mobs dying so fast that the curse Mark is not applied
and u dont get mana return.
Finally i am gonna post the pob link soon so people can experiment with it
instead of posting pictures and also i will post some extrordinary videos
of it(learning obs) to demonstrate its power to its maximum potention.
I didnt wanna go hard on you but when u are new to the game and u criticize
about something without making the right preparations give bad image in general.

With regards Hamohello.
1. I can experiment on POB because...I mean I did make a rudimentary copy of the build.

2. Yes, almost 0 changes to your build because I was trying to copy it since you havent shared yours. It was meant to be a jump off point for people who know more of what they are doing than I do as this is only my second season. Thus the word "Mature". Thanks for pointing out the error in the disembowling section. That's my fault and I updated the pastebin in my original reply.

3. Yes the bandit Alira. I confused the white "KILL THEM ALL" at the bottom but I see a field up top with save Alira as well. I go Alira route on almost all the builds I play because I play HC.

4. I wasn't criticizing anything. I was just trying to make a POB link for people who just wanted the passives and gem links as posted so they could try the build out. I wasnt expecting some thanks or acting like I did anything special. I had to copy your build into POB anyway to use it for myself so it's like 3 clicks to make the pastebin.

Updated pastebin(WIP)
https://pastebin.com/ZgqqQnAw
Last edited by Lionidaslol on Apr 7, 2019, 10:57:16 AM
"
Lionidaslol wrote:
1. I can experiment on POB because...I mean I did make a rudimentary copy of the build.

2. Yes, almost 0 changes to your build because I was trying to copy it since you havent shared yours. It was meant to be a jump off point for people who know more of what they are doing than I do as this is only my second season. Thus the word "Mature". Thanks for pointing out the error in the disembowling section. That's my fault and I updated the pastebin in my original reply.

3. Yes the bandit Alira. I confused the white "KILL THEM ALL" at the bottom but I see a field up top with save Alira as well. I go Alira route on almost all the builds I play because I play HC.

4. I wasn't criticizing anything. I was just trying to make a POB link for people who just wanted the passives and gem links as posted so they could try the build out. I wasnt expecting some thanks or acting like I did anything special. I had to copy your build into POB anyway to use it for myself so it's like 3 clicks to make the pastebin.

Updated pastebin(WIP)
https://pastebin.com/ZgqqQnAw

I think i get u wrong from the start.
Thanks for rephrasing everything in the correct way of what u wanted to say.
I would like to speak to you private.

regards Hamo
"
BarBQshka wrote:
Good build, thinking about make same)

If you still on 20\20 vaal warchief, pm me anytime we can make a deal:)

^^ that Vaal W is so juicy ^^

wisper me in game if u have any questions about the build.
Any reason everything has been linked and explained yet a POB link that takes 2 seconds to get isn't in build post?

"
Any reason everything has been linked and explained yet a POB link that takes 2 seconds to get isn't in build post?

Everything is shorted out, happy experimenting.
I'm looking at a version of this for Synthesis using a 2H Sword; is it worth giving up vaal Pact? I'm pretty new to trying to synergizing the build, just looking for clarity. I see in the PoB you have a lot of regen. Just wondering how it plays.

Thanks
"
Pandemek wrote:
I'm looking at a version of this for Synthesis using a 2H Sword; is it worth giving up vaal Pact? I'm pretty new to trying to synergizing the build, just looking for clarity. I see in the PoB you have a lot of regen. Just wondering how it plays.

Thanks

Hi mate due to melee changes to the upcoming patch 3.7 and especially
cyclone skill changes to channeling skill many things will change according
to tree areas probably gem swaping.

i would say be patient a bit to see the stracture of the build soon.

Also i m getting alot of feedback in private wispers about fixing something
that will be affordable to the public so again i would recommend not to
spend something until u see the upcoming changes and then deside.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info