[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Shaper down. :)
What could I upgrade now for bigger dps? Tried to find some better wand, but it seems there is no better replacement on trade.
Let's suppose I can put 10 ex into this build. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
Waymith wrote:
Shaper down. :)
What could I upgrade now for bigger dps? Tried to find some better wand, but it seems there is no better replacement on trade.
Let's suppose I can put 10 ex into this build. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Better jewels, gloves with cast speed, opal rings.
Hello guys!
I need help. Which my items need to urgrade the firtstly? I think to save up currency for Xoph's Blood, but now i have only 60c.
Last edited by Staylord on Jun 25, 2019, 4:45:16 PM
Hey all! Really cool build, looks great with mobility and clear speed. I was wondering if anyone had a video of clearing Legions at higher tiers with this? I'd like to know if the build is viable for clearing challenges in 3.7. I'm new to brands and don't really know how they work yet, but would love to test it out, just not sure if the build can clear all challenges.

Thanks!
Great written guide and all but would is be possible to get an updated PoB with items..etc(Unless my PoB is bugged or something but the PoB link you have at the top has no items, jewels, gem links..etc)

I'd prefer to not be forced to keep a browser open with your guide in it for gem links and items to get...etc

Just some suggestions for the guide because it is a solid build just needs some polishing up when it comes to the actual guide and PoB.
Last edited by PhantomzoneTV on Jul 2, 2019, 11:16:56 AM
What would be a good multimod weapon for this build?
"
LegionFirex wrote:

Multimoding a weapon for this build is a waste. I'm sure you can buy a better one for 2 ex for this, than you could ever multimod. Gear this build uses is farm off meta right now, will be cheap.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
LegionFirex wrote:

Multimoding a weapon for this build is a waste. I'm sure you can buy a better one for 2 ex for this, than you could ever multimod. Gear this build uses is farm off meta right now, will be cheap.

Ok. Thank you.
This build seems to be very good - i think i will use it. But why use sceptre and not wands in this build? Isn't wands (with high fire add) best for fire-spellcaster builds?

And is evasion-rating and armour necessary for this build? I don't think your evasion-rating and armour is high enough for red maps.

Thanks
Last edited by AT2105 on Jul 11, 2019, 11:36:08 PM
"
AT2105 wrote:
This build seems to be very good - i think i will use it. But why use sceptre and not wands in this build? Isn't wands (with high fire add) best for fire-spellcaster builds?

And is evasion-rating and armour necessary for this build? I don't think your evasion-rating and armour is high enough for red maps.

Thanks

It absolutely doesn't matter now, wand and scepter both roll the same mods for casters. Back then i needed to use scepter, because shield charge din't worked with wands yet.

Evasion and armor is not necessary, it's just the gear i got.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info