dear GGG, your new hideout unlocks suck

ALL of the unlocks SUCK. ESPECIALLY the 6 LINK FUSE RECIPE!
Meh, I've always been coast always will be coast. First and best. Birdies chipping waves crashing - paradise.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Birdies chipping waves crashing - paradise.

add one mana of any colour to your mana pool.

To stay somewhat on topic, I've read couple of similar posts, and ... if it can take 1000+ runs of a map for someone to get that hideout ... it's absolutely stupid imho.
"very rare", but how much is that ? :S
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 19, 2019, 2:38:18 AM
If I understood it correctly, you only need to unlock the hideouts once and they'll stay forever. If it's like that and not a once-a-league grind, I think the rarity is fine.

Still haven't found my Glacial or Arboreal either though :(
"
cartouche_2 wrote:
I am now forced to farm over 1000 orchard maps in order to unlock the layout, and the decorations inside.

No, you're not.
There is no reason whatsoever why you should get this hideout. It's purely a lucky win, not something you should assume to get.

Just play the maps that currently make the most sense to you (missions, influence, stronghold, sextants, whatever...) and be happy when one day, without any effort or planning on your part you suddenly are gifted a new hideout tileset.
This mindset in general will help you take bad RNG less seriously...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
With you bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info