[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Nice Kill :)

We're working our way through - just hit maps last night. A kind soul in Global 820 donated a ton of maps to us to keep our XP relevant.

Gear in spoiler. I've opted to stack 4x Pure Agony / Disciple Jewels, 2x Blessed, 1x Anti-Venom, 1x Calamitous Visions.

Spoiler

Got the core pieces and am working towards a sick helmet now.
I think I may have managed to win the helmet Crafting Game:

(I know, I know, "no life, no res, better vendor . . . ."

:>

-O
"
Orion72 wrote:
I think I may have managed to win the helmet Crafting Game:

(I know, I know, "no life, no res, better vendor . . . ."

:>

-O

Hey just made this build in SC.
Got everything except the Helmet craft with extra lightning.

Just a couple of questions
With the helmet why are we looking for converting phys dmg to extra lightning?
I have managed 3 pure agony +cult leader cluster gems along with Calamitous visions.
Still feel like lacking boss dmg. Not sure what i am missing.
A solid helmet wants to be at least a 6 link of some kind. (I think we spoke in game and your issue was that you only had a 5L helm--continuing to explain for the benefit of anyone else reading this)

Our 6L helm can involve any combination of at least two of:

A. +2/3 minion gem levels
B. Supported by minion damage, and
C. the insanity essence craft (50% phys added as lightning).

Rolling on an Elder helm gives the possibility of item B. We craft by either rolling with bound fossils or with insanity essences. For myself, I decide this strictly based on price. Right now I am crafting with insanity because they are cheaper. Insanity also allows us a very small chance of getting a 7-link, like the one in my post above. I've only had one the one time, and it is not a requirement for the build.

Hope that clears things up.

As a side note, Just did my first HC Sirus (lvl 5). 3 pure agonies, +3/insanity helm, 7.3k life. No significant problems. Now to try to get him to lvl 8 . . . .

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on May 5, 2020, 10:28:44 AM
"
Orion72 wrote:
A solid helmet wants to be at least a 6 link of some kind. (I think we spoke in game and your issue was that you only had a 5L helm--continuing to explain for the benefit of anyone else reading this)

Our 6L helm can involve any combination of at least two of:

A. +2/3 minion gem levels
B. Supported by minion damage, and
C. the insanity essence craft (50% phys added as lightning).

Rolling on an Elder helm gives the possibility of item B. We craft by either rolling with bound fossils or with insanity essences. For myself, I decide this strictly based on price. Right now I am crafting with insanity because they are cheaper. Insanity also allows us a very small chance of getting a 7-link, like the one in my post above. I've only had one the one time, and it is not a requirement for the build.

Hope that clears things up.

As a side note, Just did my first HC Sirus (lvl 5). 3 pure agonies, +3/insanity helm, 7.3k life. No significant problems. Now to try to get him to lvl 8 . . . .

-O
Thanks for the advise.Learning new things everyday :-)
I changed the helm[+3 & minion dmg] and added awakened vicious proj to the socket.
Just completed A8 sirus successfully with 1 death. Took a bit longer in the last phase, that is to be expected. Still level 90, i think when i get to 95 and add another cluster jewel, the dmg will be good enough for most of the things.
Today's fun option for this build:

Replace arctic armour with Aspect of the Spider
Replace Withering touch with Maim.

Damage dips only slightly and the movement speed on the mobs slows to a crawl. Makes deliriums much more mellow.

-O
well I updated and decided I needed to move over to cold iron points...so i'm veering a bit. Did hit an ok Elder hat in like 10 insanity essences.

Last edited by crzytimes on May 5, 2020, 10:43:16 PM
Looks like a solid set up. CIP version also very fun--Go get em!

-O
Hey build looks awesome going to give it a go in HC next league! Only question is will the quillrain version be viable next league if cluster jewels aren't here to stay?
Short answer is no, but I cannot fathom clusters not going core in some fashion. Skills like Hoag have now been literally rebalanced around their existence. So I would place a heavy bet on this build being viable for next league.

In other news, I killed Sirus at lvl 8 today in practice. I didn't do it detahless--it's only _mostly_ facetankable, but I have determined (for your benefit) that the you don't really want to stand on the ground effects when they explode . . . .

That said, with good gear and even a little bit of care and practice, Sirus level 8 should be farmable, even for hc.

was the souvenir.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on May 12, 2020, 10:35:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info