[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

"
Tsuum wrote:
So.. can this build do Sirus? do you have any video of it ?

Sirus is easy with this build, just takes a few minutes. Storm brand helps with virulence, everything else is just moving around, trying not to get hit
Any plans for this in 3.10?
Re: 3.10 plans
Mebbe. There were some jewels that looked like they might be truly OP for this build. TBH whether I try to run it is probably dependent on whether I find or craft such a jewel. We'll see.

-O
Agony Crawler now deals 5% increased physical damage per Virulence you have at gem level 1 (from 6%), up to 9% at gem level 20 (from 12%).

Why do they have to nerf him every single patch ...
Hi @Orion72.
I've just built this char over on standard, and I pretty much have the same gear as you, I even added a lvl4 empower, and a +1 to dex gems on amulet. For some reason, I feel like my agony crawler is still not doing as much damage as yours. I don't know why. With all the bonuses, my HoA goes up to level 34. I did the correct links, and tree is mostly the same.
What could be my problem?
The problem is they just nerfed the hell out of the Crawler. Again.
I suspect this is because there are cluster jewels out there that could synergize well and bring it back up to par. The problem is that now we will probably need one of those jewels for it to be playable.

It may be that this build's run is finally coming to it's end. All I can say is that I hope y'all had fun with it while we could--I certainly did. It was far and away the strongest build I ever made.

And I suppose the nerf bat is GGG's most sincere form of flattery. :>

I will be off looking for new ideas. Be well all.

-Orion
Currently the medium cluster jewel notable Disciples is giving +25 Virulence instead of the +5 implied; honestly when there is enough trash mobs the damage is the most insane thing I've seen. Although GGG will probabl fix this soon; it is very very fun to play.
I'm playing the build with a little change on the tree to finish at lvl 95 and incorporating a medium cluster jewel (Pure Agony, Disciples) and a small cluster attached to that with Militarism. I'm level 88 now and I don't seem to have any issue with damage, I'm also alternating between Frost wall and VAAL Lightning trap for the shock.

PoB puts me at 900K Shaper dmg at lvl 95 and it is not counting the medium jewel. If I decide to push to 100 I will take to lower cluster jewel socket and socket a Calamitous Vision for additional dmg.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/7Ld7eJp8 I'm still missing out on the helm and the boots (and the amulet), I also don't have the currency yet for an empower lvl4...so it can still be improved.

Still unkillable, still killng a lot...the build is still good in my (not very competent) opinion.
Very happy for this news. I haven't tried the build this league yet, but I may check it out.

Thanks
-O
up
Last edited by remhizon on Apr 1, 2020, 4:11:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info