[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Stared at it a little longer and do have one concern to point out. By dropping withering touch on the barrage set up, you are dropping your dps by about a third. You can confirm this with POB. I don't think intimidate and Spider aspect make up for this, though this may have been an intentional sacrifice to be able to run enfeeble. Also possible I am missing something and only pointing it out so you can work your variation to be as strong as it can be.

I might consider subbing in Withering touch for faster attacks in your set-up and see how it feels. This ought to provide you most of the offensive benefits of both set ups, and may still have sufficient defense given the extra curse, though only you will be able to answer that through testing.

Best,
-O
"
Orion72 wrote:
Stared at it a little longer and do have one concern to point out. By dropping withering touch on the barrage set up, you are dropping your dps by about a third. You can confirm this with POB. I don't think intimidate and Spider aspect make up for this, though this may have been an intentional sacrifice to be able to run enfeeble. Also possible I am missing something and only pointing it out so you can work your variation to be as strong as it can be.

I might consider subbing in Withering touch for faster attacks in your set-up and see how it feels. This ought to provide you most of the offensive benefits of both set ups, and may still have sufficient defense given the extra curse, though only you will be able to answer that through testing.

Best,
-O

Oh jeeze, was actually intending to do that but before I had the third elreon enchant the mana cost was too much. Will test now.

Still need to upgrade my elreon enchants another 4 points total or pick up some reduced mana cost of skills on my jewels to make it work with withering touch. Don't have the -8 to -9 tier of enchant yet.

Could drop GMP for LMP to run Wither over FA but don't know if that would be efficient. Was also considering a Wither spell totem.

4th edit lol, running LMP/Wither for now until i can fix mana for GMP but the sustain is more than sufficient even with this set up. The damage increase on Wither is insane, i'm not sure how i was getting by without it.
Last edited by FortyOzToFreedom on Jan 2, 2019, 8:08:43 PM
Totems likely to be much less efficient than making it work with barrage. Ultimate pursuit of your idea probably needs the higher lvl -mana enchant/reduced mana cost jewels since you really do want to keep GMP.

Good luck making it work--still love the innovation.

-O

Read your edit. :>

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 2, 2019, 8:23:18 PM
Hi there! Been playing this build this league and in solo it does really well. Level 78 at the moment, and clearing pretty much everything with no problems at all.

Has anyone ran into issues with groups? I tried playing with a friend of mine who is level 52 and for some reason whenever we were together I wasn't able to poison anything. He's doing a molten strike jugg build that uses warlord's mark, but it didn't seem to matter what he did or didn't do, I wasn't really able to keep virulence stacks up at all. Once he left the area and the level scaling went away, it seemed like all the issues went away. Anyone else experience this or anything similar?

I see in the FAQ section there's a little bit about not poisoning enemies, but it didn't seem to matter what enemies we were attacking - every enemy gave me this issue.
Level down scaling will reduce the already tiny damage done by barrage. When it drops below a certain fraction, there is nothing left to poison the mobs. Combat this by switching to lesser poison instead of poison. Lesser should come with enough flat chaos damage to solve the problem. FAQ updated to clarify this issue, thank you for calling it out.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 3, 2019, 12:43:35 AM
Got some white sockets on helm from Vorici. This allows me to drop damage on full life for GMP, when clearing maps. Lvl 27 crawler has enough damage to clear t11-t14 faster this way.

Killed U-Atziri and Shaper+Co without any problems.

Doing pure stone rotas atm to level up atm. Sadly build can survive bosses, but cannot carry full party health boss without aurabot in reasonable period of time.

Uul-Netol - safest for this build - immune to everything there. Wasn't even able to get corrupted blood stack challenge when IC is up. Had to take out. Extremely dangerous then.

Esh - don't tank all stacked up balls. When anti-shock flask ends you will be traveling back to hideout (or Standart). Shock ring is safe to get hit by.

Xoph - can tank foerever.

Haven't attempted to tank pure Tul, Chayula. Regular Chayula was easy with
Amethyst flask.
Re pure stone rotas:

When I was doing these, 5 of the six would tag out before entering boss area to allow carrier to handle boss with 1 man life. Build ought to be able to do that with no trouble. Give it a shot if you like.

-O
Thanks for your Answer , i didnt saw it on your guide you already explained this kind of things =)

Now i can respec the Points and go for the original Tree again =)

I will try the other Stuff you say to boost my dmg, lets see how it works ^^

Hey there, firstly thanks so much for providing this build, I've managed my first Uber Elder kill ever with it this league, I'm playing on Softcore and have seen you mention a few changes (Kaoms to 6L Calamity etc) and I'm basically curious if there were any other changes you'd suggest or ways to min/max this builds potential? I think my character sheet is public so hopefully you can see what I've got at the moment, I'm not too sure what to change my helmet into now that I've put the Herald in my chest and what nodes to remove and change into aura reservation? I have a level 4 Enlighten and am looking to try sort out the Hatred>Generosity setup.

Sorry for this bombardment of questions, hopefully you can understand what I'm asking :) if not then feel free to reply here or PM me with any questions of your own, thanks again for providing me with a varied and enjoyable Jugg build :P
Very glad you ate enjoying the build, and gratz on the first Uber Elder kill!

Your gear looks solid. With a level 4 enlighten you don't need the aura nodes so just leave them in life.

Only gear add I can think of is icing--If you want to go play in the Hall of GMs, grab a balefire and a shield that replaces the rezzes on your quiver for a weapon swap and have at.

From here, the way onward is down into the mines . . . :)

Good luck!

-O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info