[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

It's a nice build. However, I feel so squishy, even tho I have almost 7k hp. I can't run MoM as I only 353 mana left with the buffs. Do you have any suggestions?
"
pinksagee wrote:
It's a nice build. However, I feel so squishy, even tho I have almost 7k hp. I can't run MoM as I only 353 mana left with the buffs. Do you have any suggestions?

Took a look at your gear and it looks solid. Only have a couple suggestions to improve survivability.

1. Run a curse on hit warlord's mark ring. Im assuming youre relying on flame dash and vengeance to curse, but the ring is just much more consistent.

2. Use a quartz flask, the phasing gives you so much more mobility as you can just run through enemies. You can replace the mana flask as you only need 2 brands to get rolling and warlord's mark should leech more than enough mana as you clear.

3. The strength of this build is that you neither need to be close nor standing still to deal damage. Throw your brands on the boss, cast orb of storms and run away. This build can't facetank, but I have cleared all content with it.

Hope that helps, if youve got any other concerns, feel free to ask
"
"
pinksagee wrote:

Took a look at your gear and it looks solid. Only have a couple suggestions to improve survivability.

1. Run a curse on hit warlord's mark ring. Im assuming youre relying on flame dash and vengeance to curse, but the ring is just much more consistent.

Hope that helps, if youve got any other concerns, feel free to ask

Indeed, the ring did help! I didn't even realized I had Curse on Hit, I thought I had Blasphemy.. Oh well.

Thank matey.
"
pinksagee wrote:

Indeed, the ring did help! I didn't even realized I had Curse on Hit, I thought I had Blasphemy.. Oh well.

Thank matey.

No problem, glad I could help.
How comfortable have your uber elder runs been? Looking for a solid boss killer.
"
crispyexcal wrote:
How comfortable have your uber elder runs been? Looking for a solid boss killer.

I have a very bad laptop so uber elder is super laggy for me. But the fight wast that bad, finished it in 3 portals if I recall correctly. Uber Atziri and Shaper were quite easy as long as you keep the brands away from the mirror Atziri. I have some more detailed explanations in the Thoughts on Endgame Bosses section of the guide. The strength of this build is that you dont need to be near the boss nor do you need to stand still to do damage.
Last edited by AnxietyOverload on Jan 21, 2019, 6:36:08 AM
Please, can u post videos farm t15. I really need to learn how to play with this build...Die many times...
"
Stressman wrote:
Please, can u post videos farm t15. I really need to learn how to play with this build...Die many times...

I can try to record some gameplay but in the meantime I can take a look at your character, mind making it public?
"
"
Stressman wrote:

I can try to record some gameplay but in the meantime I can take a look at your character, mind making it public?

ok. Done.
Please tell me what I need to change.

Gratz
"
Stressman wrote:

Please tell me what I need to change.

Gratz

Ok I found a couple things that might help

1. You have an anti-ignite flask. You get 2% fire damage leech and increased damage when ignited so you want to be ignited.

2. You don't have an anti-bleed flask. Death's Door gives you immunity to bleed but I recommend replacing it with a rare boot with life and resists.

3. You only have 4.5k life according to POB, so increasing that will help survivability a lot. I currently have 6.5k life

4. Use a quartz flask, the phasing gives you so much more mobility as you can just run through enemies. Also cinderswallow urn helps a lot as you gain a percentage of your life back after every enemy killed.

5. You only have 73% lightning res, I recommend capping it and finding some chaos res if you can.

6. Not really to do with survivability but elemental damage with attacks doesnt work with armageddon brand since it is a spell

Hope that helps, if theres anything else you need help with, feel free to ask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info