[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
claukie wrote:
Hey, just wondering can xoph’s blood amulet be used instead of eye of innoncence? I’m new to this build and not sure which amulets is better.

Eye is used to maximize endurance charge generation. Without it, you will rely on stun/Unyielding (losing Unbreakable). Xoph's is a very good amulet, but with Razors you do not need the avatar of fire. AoF also means you can't use Atziri's flask. Xoph's gives more life and more damage if you're getting hit every 4 seconds. Xoph's fits much better in an Oni build imo.
I've improved my char by quite abit with the oskarms, got a good Circle of Guilt, and picked up a starkonja's with 20% charged slam implicit.

Think my next step will be to get 2x 30% quality corrupted razors.

I can't use the wise oak at the moment though, as my uncapped fire/cold/light resists are at 78/78/80. how important is it to the build? or can i just give the wise oak a pass? using a basalt flask in the meantime.
If not for the wise oak, i might drop the basalt for an atziri's promise instead.

absolutely loving this build. definitely gonna start off with it in 3.7 :D
"

"

I just did Elder and his Guardians on T8-T10 maps. Elder was okish, died 3 times but The Purifier destroyed me. The other Guardians i face tanked.

Your set up looks fine, the Mokou's isn't doing much for you, swap it if you have something better. Time to decide what 6L you want.

As you said in your guide: "Loreweave for serious content". So far red <13 is not that of a problem with Daresso 5L but Loreweave + Mokou + Eye of Innocence to get the ignite effect in bossfights. Am i correct?
"
azureavenger wrote:
I've improved my char by quite abit with the oskarms, got a good Circle of Guilt, and picked up a starkonja's with 20% charged slam implicit.

Think my next step will be to get 2x 30% quality corrupted razors.

I can't use the wise oak at the moment though, as my uncapped fire/cold/light resists are at 78/78/80. how important is it to the build? or can i just give the wise oak a pass? using a basalt flask in the meantime.
If not for the wise oak, i might drop the basalt for an atziri's promise instead.

absolutely loving this build. definitely gonna start off with it in 3.7 :D

wise oak is nice, but somewhat less important with loreweave. atziri's flask is nearly mandatory.

"
Steve_H wrote:
"

Spoiler

"

I just did Elder and his Guardians on T8-T10 maps. Elder was okish, died 3 times but The Purifier destroyed me. The other Guardians i face tanked.

Your set up looks fine, the Mokou's isn't doing much for you, swap it if you have something better. Time to decide what 6L you want.
Spoiler

As you said in your guide: "Loreweave for serious content". So far red <13 is not that of a problem with Daresso 5L but Loreweave + Mokou + Eye of Innocence to get the ignite effect in bossfights. Am i correct?

Yes. Serious content refers to t16+, tough syndicates, shaper, etc. You will hit a wall at higher red maps with any 5L. There is also a different Ascendency set up for each. One generates charges with stun (Daresso), and anything else with the Eye/Mokou's set up. The setup up using stun may have troubles with syndicates, any kitava boss, minotaur, anything with very high hp, i'm sure i'm forgetting stuff. You trade Unyielding for Unbreakable.
Loreweave is higher DPS, daresso's is faster, if that makes sense.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Apr 9, 2019, 1:32:50 AM
I can't find the circle of guilt on pob. What is the most important stat on it ? physical damage while buff of increased buff effect ?

Also is it a good idea to throw all my choas in the ring (since it's bis instead of focusing on several other cheaper things like better jewels/might of the meek/flasks/try to sixlink my chest ?
"
nevrax wrote:
I can't find the circle of guilt on pob. What is the most important stat on it ? physical damage while buff of increased buff effect ?

Also is it a good idea to throw all my choas in the ring (since it's bis instead of focusing on several other cheaper things like better jewels/might of the meek/flasks/try to sixlink my chest ?

You have to copy/paste circle of guilt into PoB
Spoiler
Circle of Guilt
Iron Ring
Item Level: 76
LevelReq: 52
Implicits: 1
+16 to all Attributes
Adds 10 to 15 Physical Damage
+351 to Armour
Herald of Purity has 100% increased Buff Effect
58% increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity

I would say 6L, helm enchant, probably might of the meek, and flasks are a higher priority just because there are many other good (and cheap) options for a ring.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Apr 9, 2019, 8:50:11 AM
Which of the gems should i vaal to get a higher quality? Would it be a big dps increase?
"
azureavenger wrote:
Which of the gems should i vaal to get a higher quality? Would it be a big dps increase?

you should 20q your multiple totems immediately. There isn't much to gain from level 21 gems for melee builds. Herald of Purity probably best...blood rage..AA
How do you sustain mana without anything from the tree? (other than a measly 0.4% mana leech node) I don't see any mana regen/leech on your gear. I blow through my entire mana pool in 4-5 slams. Are you sustaining solely through flasks? IF so, that would be unfortunate :/
"
How do you sustain mana without anything from the tree? (other than a measly 0.4% mana leech node) I don't see any mana regen/leech on your gear. I blow through my entire mana pool in 4-5 slams. Are you sustaining solely through flasks? IF so, that would be unfortunate :/

You should be doing enough damage at level 58-60 to use only the .4 percent on the tree for mana leech. You either don't have enough dps or you're swinging and not hitting anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info