[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"

Here are your leveling trees:
https://pastebin.com/u4dRPe7L
https://pastebin.com/CY2M9Wnk
https://pastebin.com/a7q6KBix
https://pastebin.com/CU6HSVva
https://pastebin.com/ybZEvHFA

Just a tip, you can add several trees to the same PoB build in the lower left corner of the skill tree window. That way you (we) won't have to open several different PoB windows and links - everything can be included in one link :)
Last edited by Sokipok on Mar 27, 2019, 3:45:05 PM
Managed to hit the charged slam enchant on a 196% abyssus today. Going to start gathering the gear to go crit with some good foils. I’ll keep the razor build and respec the Oni build into it though. The original guide here for razors is still probably the overall funnest/nicest playing one out there. Lacks a bit in single target but makes me a ton of money in the lab(seriously crushes it in there) and is my go to for farming non boss stuff.
"
warmuth wrote:
a 196% abyssus

Wow, standard is amazing. If you respec you can drop the silver freeze flask for a Cinderswallow if you want green ignites.
Hey there, loving the build so far!
Was looking at your character, may i ask why you're using brass dome over loreweave?

Edit: Ah, just saw that you were testing it out as i read through the thread.
How is brass dome faring in high tier maps? Would you recommend it over loreweave?
Last edited by azureavenger on Mar 28, 2019, 5:21:34 AM
"
azureavenger wrote:
Was looking at your character, may i ask why you're using brass dome over loreweave?

How is brass dome faring in high tier maps? Would you recommend it over loreweave?

If you want to go Abyssus, I think Dome is the best choice. Negating crits feels great and I love free map mods. The synergies with Unbreakable are nice. That said, if you are prone to mental lapses, poor flasking, not being vigilant about fortify, and/or have some trouble just dodging with movement skills, you will die a lot. This is generally true for anything once your doing high rolled t16s / deep delve / whatever, but it's extra true with Abyssus. 3mil PoB DPS does feel pretty nice though.

Loreweave with the 20% helm enchant and phase acro is probably the better way to go. If you hate phase/acro take 3 jewel slots instead. I "only" lose 700k PoB DPS with this set up, and that doesn't account for the helm enchant. Resist are a pain regardless. If you can afford the inc phys dmg/inc buff Circle of Guilt, you should make that your second ring and get Oskarms. You should have no problem doing any content up to Uber Elder.

Also, as warmuth mentioned a few posts ago, the original Daresso's version of this build feels amazing for mapping. You drop the eye/mokou's and just use Unyielding/stun for endurance charge generation. This means Minotaur and Shaper should be treated with great care or just avoided (They have Unwavering stance, as do all Syndicate members). I would still modify that version into crit to get phase/acro easily. Near perma buffed onslaught feels great, even though it's less DPS than a loreweave. But, freeing up jewelry slots means you could go double Circle of guilt with Hyrri's Truth (seriously underrated new amulet). If your goal to chain t15s/16s all day, I would try this.

Hope you enjoyed this long answer that didn't actually give you a definitive answer to your question!
Last edited by sleevelessless on Mar 28, 2019, 1:28:55 PM
Hi again,

How about dropping Retribution and 5% life for Weapon Artistry?

That will up your avg dmg from to 257.600 to 260.500 at the cost of 100 hp.

That is 2,873 million dps to 2,895 million dps.

Edit:
Actually going for Aspect of Lynx through the attack speed node will add even more dps.
You might have to drop a jewel though.
Last edited by Rullmihr on Mar 28, 2019, 6:07:59 PM
"
"
azureavenger wrote:

If you want to go Abyssus, I think Dome is the best choice. Negating crits feels great and I love free map mods. The synergies with Unbreakable are nice. That said, if you are prone to mental lapses, poor flasking, not being vigilant about fortify, and/or have some trouble just dodging with movement skills, you will die a lot. This is generally true for anything once your doing high rolled t16s / deep delve / whatever, but it's extra true with Abyssus. 3mil PoB DPS does feel pretty nice though.

Loreweave with the 20% helm enchant and phase acro is probably the better way to go. If you hate phase/acro take 3 jewel slots instead. I "only" lose 700k PoB DPS with this set up, and that doesn't account for the helm enchant. Resist are a pain regardless. If you can afford the inc phys dmg/inc buff Circle of Guilt, you should make that your second ring and get Oskarms. You should have no problem doing any content up to Uber Elder.

Also, as warmuth mentioned a few posts ago, the original Daresso's version of this build feels amazing for mapping. You drop the eye/mokou's and just use Unyielding/stun for endurance charge generation. This means Minotaur and Shaper should be treated with great care or just avoided (They have Unwavering stance, as do all Syndicate members). I would still modify that version into crit to get phase/acro easily. Near perma buffed onslaught feels great, even though it's less DPS than a loreweave. But, freeing up jewelry slots means you could go double Circle of guilt with Hyrri's Truth (seriously underrated new amulet). If your goal to chain t15s/16s all day, I would try this.

Hope you enjoyed this long answer that didn't actually give you a definitive answer to your question!

Thanks for the reply! That helped quite abit. Have decided to look for a decent loreweave to 6L, mainly because i think it'll be far too difficult to cap resists if i went for abyssus + dome. hopefully with a few jewels ill be able to drop my rare gloves for a oskarm.

what would u recommend for a good flask setup for mapping?
Ps double posted
Last edited by azureavenger on Mar 28, 2019, 6:28:19 PM
"
Rullmihr wrote:
Hi again,

How about dropping Retribution and 5% life for Weapon Artistry?

That will up your avg dmg from to 257.600 to 260.500 at the cost of 100 hp.

That is 2,873 million dps to 2,895 million dps.

Edit:
Actually going for Aspect of Lynx through the attack speed node will add even more dps.
You might have to drop a jewel though.

I have Retribution at 2.9% of total DPS, making it one of the best value nodes in the build. I don't like those ranger nodes unless your pathing through anyway. I would not trade 100 life for an unnoticeable dps gain. Aspect of the panther is probably better than Lynx if you want to fuck around in that area.
"
azureavenger wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
azureavenger wrote:

Thanks for the reply! That helped quite abit. Have decided to look for a decent loreweave to 6L, mainly because i think it'll be far too difficult to cap resists if i went for abyssus + dome. hopefully with a few jewels ill be able to drop my rare gloves for a oskarm.

what would u recommend for a good flask setup for mapping?

Only use oskarms if you have Circle of Guilt, otherwise use an ass mark ring and some spiked gloves or whatever. The crit corruption on the oskarms is also worth paying for, once you have the currency.

Flasks: Seething Divine Life flask of staunching, diamond flask of warding with either inc dur or reduced charges, adrenaline quicksilver if you like movement speed (if you just use moveskills replace with a unique flask).
Unique flask options: Atziri's flask (borderline mandatory). Pay for a good roll on both affixes. Which leaves you with 1 or 2 flask options.

Lion's roar is highest DPS but has knockback, which some (me) consider a drawback.
Wise Oak is next highest DPS, with some defensive benefit. If you manage to balance your resists, this is the best overall flask.
Next is Cinderswallow, which can have a nice crit chance veiled mod and give you more consistent onslaught and 10% inc damage taken (much better than generic inc damage) vs anything. The life and mana gain on kill are nice for mapping. It changes your ignites to green during flask effect, if that matters to you.
I've never bothered with Taste of Hate, but it should be very good, esp with Wise Oak. It may also give you enough cold damage to shatter, idk.

My advice is try out whatever's cheap, which is currently Lion's Roar. Currency is nearly free this league and the build is not expensive, so you can aim high and customize to your playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info