[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Huongo wrote:
I play on betrayal hardcore, do you think its worth it to pick up more endurance charges?

"
OrKToS wrote:

Why you decided ignore +end charges although Unyilding give increased damage and aoe per end charge? and extra protection from charges themself.

More endurance charges may be worth it a higher levels. The reason they aren't a high priority is we're constantly burning through them so you don't get full uptime on max charges.

"
OrKToS wrote:

also, what you think about War Banner for extra accuracy and adrenaline?

I have not played much with the banners, but the only real benefit from War Banner would be the adrenaline. I'll try it out, but I'm skeptical the short duration will be worth it.

"
Twintech wrote:

is is not viable to take unbreakable ? or is instoppable betteR? love the build btw. have been looking for a guide for tectonic slam but did not find one i liked untill this one :D

is there a more exspensive version of this gear wise. ? or is this the best ?

Totally viable. 5% reduced damage is great. The regen is often lost since we're getting life back so quickly from ignites, but it would be nice in certain situations. You could wear a Hrimnor's Resolve for chill/freeze prevention as well.

I prefer Unstoppable because being slowed/stunned is very likely to get you killed. Ignoring chilled map mods is nice, and it makes temp chains maps a free buff.

You can spend a lot of moneys on jewelry/belt. Elemental damage with attacks and Fire damage on an opal ring with a good life roll seems ideal. You can invest into jewels as well. You can grab Spiritual Aid and essence of horror craft a bone helmet. My gear is far from optimal.
"
exposito wrote:
How about a Yoke of Suffering necklace on this build?

It would be a lot of damage if you could consistently shock. With just the 8% chance form the amulet, nah.
"

"
OrKToS wrote:

also, what you think about War Banner for extra accuracy and adrenaline?

I have not played much with the banners, but the only real benefit from War Banner would be the adrenaline. I'll try it out, but I'm skeptical the short duration will be worth it.

Hmm...isn't 59% increased accuracy is good? more accuracy = more attack speed. And Banner reserve only 10% of mana, you don't sacrifice anything. Or i'm missing something?
My daressos refuses to 6link T.T, doable on 5l with combustion and dropping fire dmg?
Im new and a little confused about the tree. you have several PoB links and for the leveling ones you take RT but no for the link in your PoB section. which do we follow? thanks loving the gameplay so far.
"
OrKToS wrote:

Hmm...isn't 59% increased accuracy is good? more accuracy = more attack speed. And Banner reserve only 10% of mana, you don't sacrifice anything. Or i'm missing something?

The accuracy is nothing because we're already capped at 95% from Jugg's Undeniable. The bonus to AS moves me up from 7.2 to 7.3 APS, which is negligible. The Adrenaline on placement is a large buff. With an inc dur gem I get like, 3 seconds, I think. I also get occasional mana hiccups if I swing once at nothing/shielded enemy. You could drop AA if you really want the adrenaline deeps. I wouldn't run it unlinked.
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
My daressos refuses to 6link T.T, doable on 5l with combustion and dropping fire dmg?

Absolutely, you should be good until at least tougher red maps.

"
Grimmoxx wrote:

Im new and a little confused about the tree. you have several PoB links and for the leveling ones you take RT but no for the link in your PoB section. which do we follow? thanks loving the gameplay so far.

You take RT while leveling until you get Undeniable from merc (or cruel) to fix your accuracy. Then, you respec RT into EO since they can't work together.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Dec 20, 2018, 7:58:01 PM
"
MrYamamoto wrote:

i may suggest use Hillock's bench in Synidcate hideout for 28% quality on chest. Quality give higher chance to 6s and 6l an item.

also, i found this flask very nice, more fire damage and more life/mana recovery.
Last edited by OrKToS on Dec 20, 2018, 8:13:10 PM
Why do you bother grabbing the shield nodes to the south?

Edit: Oh I see in this other POB its selected the dual wielding ones. maybe mine bugged out or something, i was so confused looking at that lol
Last edited by SevDestroyer on Dec 20, 2018, 8:32:09 PM
Thanks for the great Build. I'm testing it out.
Can someone tell me which Pantheon I have to choose?

Thanks and GL @ all.
Last edited by Tepsen on Dec 21, 2018, 8:21:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info