[3.5] Lewd's Cold Hard CoC Build Guide [Frostbolt/Ice Nova] 2.3M+ Shaper DPS Tanky

15% cooldown boots good? or no
Can you elaborate on having the alternative cospri's gem setup with arctic breath instead of another ice nova?

1. I thought cospri's triggers one spell at a time - whats the point in having arctic breath trigger and missing every second frostbolt, instead of just firing double the amount of frostbolts?

2. does arctic breath + gmp really shotgun?

3. Do you level blood rage (I don't see why not)?

4. For the dual wield setup, why don't you use Farrul's Bite together with the Effigon amulet?

5. Does the CoC 0.15s cooldown apply to the CoC or the spell (name) triggered - the wiki on coc suggests the latter https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_On_Critical_Strike_Support
Last edited by mrpetrov on Dec 22, 2018, 3:01:19 AM
Did your build man ,uber elder viable , but used loreweave instead of qotf , just couldn't reach that evasion cap to really feel good , tried in many ways , but loreweave and carcass jack are much better options in my opinion
I have a question about Queen of the Forest. Why would we want a movement speed penalty on our item when the goal seems to be to get as much movement speed as possible? Is there some mechanic involved that removes the 25% speed penalty?
Hi i have a very similar build to this but im failing at Leeching with blasphemy warlord mark whats the best way to leech back life? im having difficulties any options?
"
tommos wrote:
I have a question about Queen of the Forest. Why would we want a movement speed penalty on our item when the goal seems to be to get as much movement speed as possible? Is there some mechanic involved that removes the 25% speed penalty?

I'll try and help you out based on my experience with this build.

We don't want a movement speed penalty and there is no mechanic that removes it. The only way this build works with QOTF is if you use a Jade flask with the suffix "x% increased evasion rating during flask effect". Coupled with a Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline and the usual 20-25% movement speed boots you can get your movement speed to around 110-120%.

However, if you replace QOTF with any other armor, and Loreweave and Carcass Jack seem to both be superior, and get 30% movement speed boots (and keep using the Quicksilver flask) you can reach 105-110% movement speed while wearing a better piece of armor in terms of offense or defense and use a better flask (Wise Oak). Oh I strongly recommend Carcass Jack. For UE I would wear a Loreweave.
I hope this helps you out!
Last edited by NemoRSRB on Dec 23, 2018, 9:56:09 AM
Guys, I'm a bit confused as to the point of having multiple ice novas in separate items.

Trigger cooldowns apply to all spells of the same name (regardless of item slot, rank, etc). So when you cospri ice nova is triggered, all ice novas go on cooldown (ie whether they're in your chest or in your other hand if you're dual wielding).

What's the point then of having multiple ice novas equipped?
I get 114% movespeed with a carcass jack and a 30% adrenaline flask in my ho
I actually had an idea that might make this build better by building it as an assassin / scion I want to try out (bit less crit chance with power charges but similar base and more attack speed meaning more multiplier on jewels instead of attack speed can hit 5.6 aps with just raider frenzy charges scion notable)
Haven't tried uber elder yet but shaper deathless pretty free too.
Need a loreweave and some resistance balancing before I even think of attemtping UE. Loving the build though its really fun, one of the best experiences I've had on this game everything is a breeze and aside from the odd one shot the leech is insane the build is just insane.
"
Chinchanpu wrote:
Hi i have a very similar build to this but im failing at Leeching with blasphemy warlord mark whats the best way to leech back life? im having difficulties any options?

Spell life gain on hit ring / vitality life gain on hit watchers eye
Why no doom cast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info