[3.5] CCC - "Cospris Cool Crit" - Assassin | Cyclone + Ice Nova (+GC)| fast mapper and boss killer

I am currently 83 and I run this build, and it just DEMOLISHES content....Gear for the most part is min-maxxed sitting at 49% crit w/o charges or flask run 5L QoTF for mapping and 6L Carcass for T15/T16 bosses.
LOL. I am at 51% crit. the crit triggers rarely. I am rerely able to clean T5 maps without a death. Currently can kill just a few bosses, and none on T5 maps.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
LOL. I am at 51% crit. the crit triggers rarely. I am rerely able to clean T5 maps without a death. Currently can kill just a few bosses, and none on T5 maps.

50% is way to less crit chance, you should have at least 70%. This build needs some to get started.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:

Just stop clicking far away from you, if you cast cyclone at your feet it will be wayyyy better ^^
Thanks for that build. Been playing arc traps as a league starter and wanted to lvl a new char today. I knew I wanted something with coc and cold spells. So here I am, 7 ex later, tree changed, everything set up. Ran a t5 canyon, very little coc proc. With the flasks popped it feels ok. Ran a t10 plaza immediately after. Went well, still I wondered about the many dead spins. On my way home (tested it at work) I had an unbelievable facepalm moment. I forgot to change ascendancy :-D
What that means for me is that if I respecc the class, omg is that build going to be good. Even without I had a blast. Tried it with GC and I love it. The speed is just nice. Sitting at only 4.5k hp but as I said, no death even with the wrong (saboteur) ascendancy. The only thing that saddens me a bit is that I can't use my mark of the shaper ring, because I'm lacking res. First thing on my list tomorrow Is crafting boots on an already Enchanted "16% attack speed" base. And then farming delve and high tier maps for more currency. Mapping sure will be much faster than with the arc Trapper. I'll report back, thanks for the guide exile!
@henry4200

what MTX skill do you use for the explosion on minion deaths?
just a little heads-up. I respecced into the correct ascendancy, bought some more cheap items and jewels. I just come back from running a T16 elder UGS. Deathless, fast, boss included. Again, nice build. I love cyclone as a skill so this is just perfect. With enough mobs the clear speed is very satisfying. There is still so much room for improvement that I guess I'll be sticking with the build for the rest of the league :-)
Sorry for stupid question but probably i miss something

Why hatred and that physical to cold conversion?
i didnt see any physical damage out there ;/

I must be missing something... people talk about 50-70+% crit and I'm just sitting here with 29% with crit on both rings and amulet while some people don't even have that... I don't get it.
"
Deadarth wrote:
I must be missing something... people talk about 50-70+% crit and I'm just sitting here with 29% with crit on both rings and amulet while some people don't even have that... I don't get it.

you have to calculate even the 5 power charges, they provide +40% crit each
and even the diamond flask

just import your char in Path of Building, activate power charge on configuration tab and flag the checkbox of jade flask on items tab
you will see you real critical strike %

im at 85,44% with cyclone ... i think its a bit optimistic but thats what i got from PoB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info