[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
kiteohatto wrote:
Im a little confused, can you tell me why we need so much ES ?
Looking at ascendancies, wouldnt Malediction be stronger ?

Im 28 right now and i feel my damage is...really bad with contagion and ES against bosses and syndicates.

On the other hand, there is something super tranquil putting 1 es on a mob and starting a chain reaction :D

If you could sum up this build for a newb like me how would it be ? Why are we not taking many curse nodes on the tree ?

Cheers

Because it is good to have.

Maledition would be stronger then what? Where would you take the points away from? I do not understand your question.

You are level 28 and you have not put a single point towards athropy - or any of the chaos damage nodes. Instead you go for things you dont even use in your leveling gear like curses or heavy ES increasements.
You even took Pain Attunment without sense or rime or reason to it.

I made a post on page 2 about how to level this. Please check this out.

To sum up the build for noobs? Hands off and play something else. :P

This is not a noob build or guide and it clearly states that in the disclaimer. That you have problems now and do no understand what is going on is a result of that.

Cheers!

Thanks, reading page 2 now makes more sense lol. Im still going to try it :P
Hi,
Nice build

Question:
I'm running 2 curse 3 purity build.
Blood magic 20/20
vaal dis lvl 19
purity of lightning 20
Clarity

Cant run all three I have 1068 life. and when I use Dis and lightning I only have 42 life left. Level 1 clarity wants 47 life. I have all the mana res nodes in the build taken.

Thanks in advance for any help
"
BerekHalfHand wrote:
Hi,
Nice build

Question:
Blood magic 20/20
vaal dis lvl 19
purity of lightning 20
Clarity

Cant run all three I have 1068 life. and when I use Dis and lightning I only have 42 life left. Level 1 clarity wants 47 life. I have all the mana res nodes in the build taken.

I can't help you without either your Character being non-private or you giving me a PoB for your charater. :(

It could be anything really and I do not have clairvoyant powers to magically know what you did or not did with your build. ;)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
BerekHalfHand wrote:
Hi,
Nice build

Question:
Blood magic 20/20
vaal dis lvl 19
purity of lightning 20
Clarity

I can't help you without either your Character being non-private or you giving me a PoB for your charater. :(

It could be anything really and I do not have clairvoyant powers to magically know what you did or not did with your build. ;)

I have pretty much figured it out. With the above gems you need 1200 life to get level 1 clarity to be able to run as well. This will leave you with 1 life.
Not sure how you got as much life as you have to cover this. Your paste bin has you at 1300. Maybe that high comes from higher levels. I'm only 78. I had to take the "heart and soul node" for now to get enough life to cover it.
Last edited by BerekHalfHand on Jan 12, 2019, 6:53:02 PM
"
BerekHalfHand wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
BerekHalfHand wrote:
Hi,
Nice build

Question:
Blood magic 20/20
vaal dis lvl 19
purity of lightning 20
Clarity

I have pretty much figured it out. With the above gems you need 1200 life to get level 1 clarity to be able to run as well. This will leave you with 1 life.
Not sure how you got as much life as you have to cover this. Your paste bin has you at 1300. Maybe that high comes from higher levels. I'm only 78. I had to take the "heart and soul node" for now to get enough life to cover it.

Yeah, are just levels I think.

Cool that you figured it out! Cheers!
Cheers, just wanted to say thanks for the build guide and the thoughts in written form: Thanks!

I am currently enjoying this build in a very similar version. If someone is interested in more gameplay demonstration here is a playlist I created today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuGGKyGVJA&list=PLasN-4_y4gQZnHM_4pQGboxqJSzncMpCl

The playlist includes some mapping parts and endgame bossing with uber elder. I was not able to do him deathless yet. But I am confident I can get there.
just had to come back to say that i was able to do deathless uber elder with this build :)

switching to auls / spider was nice.

also check out this shield i got for only 15 c lol.

the double corrupt is niiiice, especially now that i don't benefit from life at all since i replaced chayula
"
rgnrfg wrote:
just had to come back to say that i was able to do deathless uber elder with this build :)

switching to auls / spider was nice.

also check out this shield i got for only 15 c lol.

the double corrupt is niiiice, especially now that i don't benefit from life at all since i replaced chayula

GZ! :)

Yeah, that corruption is really nice! :)

Cheers for giving an update!

I just like how the build works without anything fancy or crazy. ^^' Happy to see others take it to a deathless UElder as well. :)
How can I run the 3 purities + discipline + aspect of the spider and the 2 curses? I have no mana left to cast when I run all of it.

Do you need to use vaal discipline for this to work?
dont run 2 curses, use witchfire brew for despair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info