Syndicate Members are Immune to Stun

Members of the Immortal Syndicate appear to be immune to stun, but do not have any indication on their affix list (No 'Unwavering').

I have hit several Syndicate members with Vaal Ground Slam with a moderate amount of stun duration and they do not flinch or produce the swirling stun effect over their head. This appears to be true for all members of the syndicate, regardless of their equipment.

Report number is 2627289556
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2019, 5:31:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1,, and waiting for a fix
+1, was wondering if I just sucked at stun builds, was at 80+% threshold reduction and died to a syndicate mission as I couldn't stun them :(
+1 plz fix or plz advise as to reasons they cant be stunned
Hi there.

Was i too tired or high if i do remember having stunlock syndicates once i've reached the level for my tidebreaker ?
Same question about having seen items on syndicates granting them stun resistance/immunity ?

Because right now, with a LOT of "reduce ennemy stun treshold" on tree, items and gems, i'm unable to stun any syndicate member, whatever map tier or act 9-10 area i'm trying to...

If i was wrong, why do they have stun immunity ?
Most map bosses don't have stun immunity.

Some specific bosses have stun immunity, considering what they are / lore / skills, it seems relevant and make some differences while not being a major problem :
-Guardian of the Minotaur => it's quite the big juggernaut boss (unwavering+cannot be slow)
-Atziri => she's quite a goddess (unawavering/cannot be slow/cannot be knocked back)
-Rigwald => a possessed mighty warrior/werewolf
-Kitava => a god, and not actually 'moving'
-Argus => a juggernaut pet, side fact : his map version IS stunnable

And a few other / during some bosses phases.

They are all "big" bosses and not the majority of any part of the game. Syndicates member are "juste" rogue exiles / masters that can't die easily, and especially if they can endure any number of death, why wouldn't they be able to get hard hit & stun if they can eat the dust and ashes again and again ?

Some syndicates members are cowards, even one got her name for that, some other fear pain, fear dying too much, fear being betrayed, fear being imprisoned, all gets knock DOWN once defeated, most (all ?) flee when their precious/hainous ally is knock down... Yet they are that mighty that we can't stun them ?

They can be frozen, cursed, slow, overkilled, but we can't stun them even with a dedicated build ?

They already got veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy high hp pool, which is main defense against stun. But they also got lots of specific skills & behaviour, they got reinforcements (mobs, rare mobs with auras, other syndicates), levels, surprise attacks or defensive towers, and items granting more defensives/offensives abilities & bonus...

Hillock is a big guy, that already been killed millions of times each league. Jorgin is like Rigwald, Cameria and Haku are quite impressives... ok for them to get immunity or ressitance. Vagan ? He could have a lot of block. Rangers/shadow ? a lot of evasion/dodge/blind ? But most of them should have their head stunned to death if they get it by my mighty anchor-hammer-stunmachine !!! >.>
bump
bump
+1, I second this, just made a stun build having fun stunning everyone, thinking I will soon be stunning the syndicate ... but that was just a fluke, we can't stun them for no particular reason (or am I missing something ?), that saddens me.
I hope this will be fixed very soon.
bump
:bump:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info