Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

0.10.2 Patch Notes

Very curious as to what will happen to my Templar who uses Berserking, now that it is changing location...it would be a total bummer if I only get 1 point refunded for the journey down there just to get it :P
Very excited to check out the new Duelist side of the tree.

Thank you for the awesome new update! Except the snakes...ugh...flaming snakes! It was bad enough when they spat poison... :p
Mmm, patch notes. Liking the look of this one, guys. I don't know how you hope to put content patches out every week, but I'll be stoked if you keep it up.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
1337 21gn17ur3
isnt fire snakes a good thing since fire damage isnt as brutal as chaos?
Ageel-85 Max Range AoE Cyclone Duelist // 487665
FrenziedRengar-88 64k dps 911% ias Frenzy Ranger // 472040
Turtle Standard Shop // 556188

BUYING +1 FRENZY CHARGE CORRUPTED STUFF T-T
Please tell me you added a 1h axe unique. The only weapon type without a unique at the moment D:
repost

Glacial Hammer's physical damage now increases by 4% per level rather than 3%.
Cleave's damage physical damage now increases by 4% per level rather than 3%.
Double Strike's physical damage now increases by 4% per level rather than 3%.
Infernal Blow's physical damage now increases by 4% per level rather than 3%.
Heavy Strike's physical damage now increases by 5% per level rather than 4%.

Ok cool, +20% more damage at rank 20.

I got 400 strength and 200% physical boost from talents, that gives me about 280% bonus damage.

With rank 20 skills pre-patch I get 360% overall damage.

Post patch it's 380% overall damage.

A 5% increase to crappy god awful single target only skills that usually whiff due to desynch anyway.

Ok.

Nevermind the fact that arc, spark(glorified shock debuffer), fireball, ice spear, all novas, firestorm completely suck beyond belief when compared to freezing pulse and that lightning arrow is 10x better than every other ranged attack.

I expected a lot better.

No nerfs to overall damage of merciless, no buffs to armor/evasion/ES, no changes to loot system, no changes to that awful map drop rate.
"
Semantic wrote:
Very curious as to what will happen to my Templar who uses Berserking, now that it is changing location...it would be a total bummer if I only get 1 point refunded for the journey down there just to get it :P

ya can anyone confirm i give u free churro for your hard work
"
Wugue wrote:
isnt fire snakes a good thing since fire damage isnt as brutal as chaos?

i dont think you should read too much into a "flamethrower" ability. it's likely GGG is just using this term to describe an incinerate-like skill. it's probably going to be a poison breath attack that deals contineous chaos damage, rather than fire
"
ezekiul wrote:
Please tell me you added a 1h axe unique. The only weapon type without a unique at the moment D:

Someone posted this screenshot in the unique thread from the beta general discussion:

IGN: Alfrost, Racthoh, The_Crimson
Standard Rings and Amulets: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960556
Last edited by Racthoh on Mar 6, 2013, 1:13:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info