Christmas In Wraeclast - Glacial Hideout - Max Decorations - [Screenshots + Video]

So I imported this hideout and made a few adjustents but whenever I log out, my masters and crafting bench always revert to another location. Has anyone else ever experienced this?
I love ur hideout so much! I have a problem, I have the necessary levels of masters, but for some reason, when I import a hideout, I don’t have most of the decorations, what should I do? I took away all the decorations from the others hideouts, but I understand that I need to buy decorations from the masters, but what decorations should I buy? :(
Last edited by DreaM1SS on Jan 2, 2019, 7:31:47 AM
can you make and updated for what item's you need to make the HA ?

tkz
"
DreaM1SS wrote:
I love ur hideout so much! I have a problem, I have the necessary levels of masters, but for some reason, when I import a hideout, I don’t have most of the decorations, what should I do? I took away all the decorations from the others hideouts, but I understand that I need to buy decorations from the masters, but what decorations should I buy? :(

This is one of the best tools that you can use:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2264685

It lets you check how many decorations you have and what you need, and what your masters need to be at as well!
"
Stahalamora wrote:
"
Can I unlock Glacial hideout using a Shaped Iceberg? Or do I need to unshape my iceberg before running them all?

There isn't much information out there with regards to this. All the people I know who have unlocked this have done so on the regular Iceberg Map

I got it on my 3rd Elder Iceberg Map.
This hideout is awesome except Jun and Alva can't open portals. :(
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
This hideout is awesome except Jun and Alva can't open portals. :(

Oh there is an updated version somewhere in this thread that incorporates the portals
"
Stahalamora wrote:
Hey Guys, I made a few updates to the hideout. Here is the new pastebin that you can import

https://pastebin.com/pyzQE2Ww

Jun's Portal doesn't open with this new version :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info