Syndicate spectres disappear when the syndicate boss dies

Syndicate spectres like Syndicate Marksman can be made into spectres, and the last patch even fixed an issue with one of the syndicate mobs being spectres so GGG definetly wants us to be able to use them, however everytime the mobs on the ground despawn due to the syndicate bosses being sent to interrogation, they literally disappear, spectre and all.

these spectres goes from being interesting to play to outright unplayable the second you engage with the league mechanics.
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2020, 6:44:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1

Can we get a fix for this please? Some of the Syndicate dudes seem promising.

Fixing this just before they get removed wont really help.
I can confirm this bug happening with "Syndicate Marksman"; likely all others Syndicate spectres are affected too.
Still happening in 3.5.0D
Still happening in 3.5.1
Lemme guess, was never fixed?

Good job, thanks GGG.
I can't seem to replicate this- is it still an issue? Which Spectres in particular are still despawning?
"
Kyle_GGG wrote:
I can't seem to replicate this- is it still an issue? Which Spectres in particular are still despawning?

This is still happening.
Any syndicate mobs immediately get despawned at the end of the encounter.
I tested this with syndicate enforcers and marksman as well as the maw guys.

If you raise them, they cannot be desecrated.
If you complete any encounter,they don't die. They just auto despawn away.
I've tested this recently and can confirm this is still occuring.
This can't be intended behavior.

Happening with Syndicate Marksmen in 3.7. They despawn after Fortification, Transportation, or Intervention. Doesn't matter if fail or complete the encounter.

Their corpses are persistent in Research (all mobs are). They CAN be desecrated.
Last edited by evedgebah on Jun 10, 2019, 2:50:45 PM
Please fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info