Hatred

Stronger than leveling just about any Attack Skill to level 26. *shrug*
Some Skills gain a lot from levels, other Skills do not. Nothing new there. Don't make the investment, simple.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 8, 2015, 11:02:35 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Stronger than leveling just about any Attack Skill to level 26. *shrug*
Some Skills gain a lot from levels, other Skills do not. Nothing new there. Don't make the investment, simple.

"Some Skills gain a lot from levels, other Skills do not" I know, but it does NOT justify it. Also, it most of the time attack skill does not gain much from the level (since they are percentage based), while spells get a shit load (flat damage).
IGN: MsAnnoyance
I vaaled level 21 Hatred recently, but noticed it gives the same +36%. Is it realy the same to level 20 Hetred in terms of damage, or there is a slight diference (36.5%), which tooltip doesnt show?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
(double-post, sorry)
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Aug 11, 2015, 5:25:20 AM
There is no difference. Hatred's modifier increases by 0.5% every level, but as with all stat values, decimal values are ignored.
So I just read again the gem's text... (I could have sworn I got it the first time!) but now I suddenly had the doubt of it's real effect, after years of playing, oh the shame!

So the description says:

"You and nearby allies add (26 to 36)% of your Physical Damage as Cold Damage"

by this, and reading it carefully, you should understand that any cold damage added to your allies, is based of your OWN phys damage, not of their own. Is that right? if yes, then it's kind of shit for summoners and groupers, if not... well the wording is a bit confusing I'd say. Maybe it should read

"You and nearby allies add (26 to 36)% of your or theirs Physical Damage as Cold Damage"

to evade confusions.

Anyone could clarify please?
'Your' is not always singular. English is weird!
"
Vipermagi wrote:
'Your' is not always singular. English is weird!

Thanks for sharing, a good read indeed, good to see I wasn't the only one confused ^^ (comes by not beeing enlgish spoken native I guess)
I've tried to dig google for this inf. but i found nothing so sorry if it was explained somewhere before, but... does Hatreds "+#% increased Area of Effect radius" bonus affects skills like cyclone? Will i have larger hitbox with hatred turned on?
The Radius bonus that Auras receive is not part of the Buff they grant, it only improves the radius in which they grant their Buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info