Determination

Sorry if this has been asked before, can this skill be cast by a CWDT gem ? If yes, is there a mana reserve ?
I dont know what is ur problem guys.
It works perfectly on my rf and if i manage to level up my reduced mana i will be able to run 3 auras.
Btw i have more than 6k armor, tho the dismissing returns really sucks, hard to go over 50% reduction and every time i level up i lose additional %reduced...
Recently stopped using this on my Templar.
43% mana reserved for what was around +10-12% physical resistance seems a bit much.
I'm sure I can get much better from an Enfeeble+Blasphemy.
How about adding some base Armour to the effect, then it would be of use to party members who may have little/no base armour.

Then if the reservation was reduced to 35%, I'd be quite tempted by it.
hello nowaday determination really bad choice for player to use how about we combine grace and dertermination to the same skill?
Almost no one uses this nowadays, except for using that one mod (Immune to Vuln on Watcher's Eye) that makes Coward's Legacy belt usable and hence getting the low-life status. Should really just change it to work just like Grace and Discipline i.e. make it give you a large chunk of flat armor. Or make it give a some reasonable amount of direct physical damage reduction, either % or flat (like old Arctic Armor). Even tank builds combining it with Grace + IR would still get use out of it this way (more flat armor added rather than % armor multiplication, or additional phys dmg reduction). So it'd not have any detrimental effect on the few people who actually run it now, while making it more popular with everyone else.
Determination is a really subpar option atm for the very most builds.

I think it at the very least should give flat armour (like grace).

It would be a lot more interesting if it was given a bigger overhaul and gave block, and/or a very low amount of max block or spell block though.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Mar 28, 2020, 12:47:16 PM
[delete]
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Last edited by Chickenwink on Apr 16, 2022, 4:09:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info