Haste

Just because haste is one of the best auras for srs and summoner builds in general they dohnt haveto be that shitty for everybodyelse. Give the skill a modifer like 30% less effectivity on summons and thanbuff it for everybodyelse. Currently this aura is not worth 50% mana for everyone beside summoner builds.
Instead of manipulating the effect on different targets, i would much rather see an increase to projectile speed added.
This wouldn't affect summoners much but make Haste an interesting choice for builds that profit greatly from projectile speed like most Freezing Pulse or EK builds.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
dear GGG

please buff haste attack speed.

atm the gem is utterly useless for melee builds at the mana reserve cost it requires.

please get the attack speed to 30%+ at lvl 20 to make it comparable to hatred or heralds in terms of melee use.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
I would like to make a suggestion.

Haste, as anyone would suppose, is an aura that makes allied units overall faster.

It buffs Attack Speed, Cast Speed and Movement Speed.

Now that more stats came into play, shouldn't it be also buffing Trap Throwing Speed, Mine Laying Speed and Totem Placement Speed?

Story
I am currently theorycrafting a Saboteur for the Awakening. In general, I like being fast more than being tanky.
I want to make a character that runs in, lays mines, detonates, jukes survivors, repeat.
I did the maths over and over, and I want to make my character faster. How to make him faster? Haste.
Of course, I haven't realised that it benefits only the "run" part.
Activating the Haste aura does not make you throw traps/lay mines/place totems faster.
After some thought, I decided to take this to the feedback forum.
Shouldn't using a Haste aura make you lay mines faster?

EDIT: fixed some terms
Path of Trade Chat
Last edited by Matterform on Feb 11, 2016, 9:36:27 AM
Haste should multiply attack speed and cast speed instead of increasing it.
Haste is currently very lackluster. 50% mana for a measly 16% attack/cast speed and 9% movement speed isnt a very attractive deal. How about making this a bit more unique and having it increase global cooldown recovery? This would also compliment the name of the skill.
Last edited by Baelrog on Jun 28, 2017, 6:00:05 PM
Passive increased aura effect doesn't work.

Using haste (lvl 16) for cast speed.
14% cast speed, 2*6% increased aura effect passives, 14*1.12, should be 15% cast speed. Stuck at 14%.
Did you only check the description, which never shows Increased Effect, or did you check the actual effects on your Total Cast Speed Modifier in the character sheet?
Nevermind, it seems to work. I checked by refunding a passive and it dropped my cast speed.
I may be nice to show the updated values in the gem's tool tips.
Last edited by SPTX on Oct 28, 2017, 1:10:58 PM
Trash, with the current effect it needs to be changed to 25% mana reservation
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info