Haste

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on May 31, 2022, 8:17:54 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
With a % of total mana reserved, are the regen/leech rates still base off of the total amount or the new amount?
ROFL_Meat | ROFL_Sorc | ROFL_Sausage
40% seems a bit much to me.
Even though i am using Bloodmagic and it blocks my life, i would be willing to sacrifice 10-20% of my life for a decent speed boost.
But 10% increased attack speed for 40% life is madness.
10% isn't something special i can't easily gain without giving up most of my survivability.

While the other auraus give me a good compensation for their cost, this clearly does not.
Unavailable
For 40% of mana/health Haste should be the mirror opposite of Temporal Chains providing the allies with:

Haste
Casts an aura that makes time pass more quickly for you and your allies. All affected will move, attack and cast at an increased speed, and effects on them will expire faster.

[You and nearby allies gain 10% increased Movement, Cast and Attack speed]
[Buffs and Debuffs on you and nearby allies expire 15% faster]
[You and nearby allies gain 10% increased Movement Speed]

Without affecting the global speed modifier Haste is not worth the the high reserve.

*edit* I didn't realize Haste stays at 10% attack/cast speed from level 1-20. Even worse than I thought, and barely worth 20% reserved in its current state.
Last edited by Lo4f on Mar 21, 2012, 10:04:33 PM
There is a balance issue with this aura.

Example: Hatred: 30% mana reserve, 20% added cold damage
vs. 40% mana reserve,10% increased cast/attack speed

For a non-caster the choice is easy. The reserve should go down, the speed increase up, and I would add movement speed. That would make this much more appealing, for any build.
gem at lvl 15 still has the same 10% cast/attackspeed .. a bit disappointing to only have a larger aura each levelup
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
If you link a faster casting gem to Haste, it changes the 10% cast speed to whatever the cast speed is on the faster casting gem. I am getting 45% faster casting from this aura, not sure if that is intended. In fact, it makes this the best aura in the game by far. Casts per second went from 1.21 to 1.74. Funny no one reported this yet...
This is one of the only auras that definitely seems to have too much reserve as it is now (an other would probably be vitality).

If you add-in a 5-10% movement speed boost, it would probably be worth it. If that's not sweet enough, could also add 5-10% block/stun recovery.

That said, regardless of if it gets additional effects or not, it should scale in power a bit with level. 8% to 16% seems reasonable, at least for starters (1% increase every 3 levels)

If it's not going to scale, and if it's not going to have an additional effect (or be stronger in any other way), then it does probably have too much reserve. Should maybe go down to 30% (or at least 35%) as it is now.

To the complainers: don't forget you can use reduced mana cost support to reduce this, and/or reduced mana reserve passives, as well as that auras are auras for a reason — they can buff the whole party. If you're playing with 4 people, that's a total 40% increase for 40% reserve.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Mar 24, 2012, 7:13:34 AM
"
Lo4f wrote:
Unavailable
For 40% of mana/health Haste should be the mirror opposite of Temporal Chains providing the allies with:

Haste
Casts an aura that makes time pass more quickly for you and your allies. All affected will move, attack and cast at an increased speed, and effects on them will expire faster.

[You and nearby allies gain 10% increased Movement, Cast and Attack speed]
[Buffs and Debuffs on you and nearby allies expire 15% faster]
[You and nearby allies gain 10% increased Movement Speed]

Without affecting the global speed modifier Haste is not worth the the high reserve.

*edit* I didn't realize Haste stays at 10% attack/cast speed from level 1-20. Even worse than I thought, and barely worth 20% reserved in its current state.

if this is true, there leaves no singular desire to use this gem after all. Beside, it really doesnt scale, it stays at 10% inc forever for a 40% mana/hp reserve ? Crazy terrible !
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
If possible can u guys turn the skills to scale from lv like reach at 20% or something on that lv because that will make worth the 40% hp at least for me
"When the tears of a human being finally dried up forever, it becomes a demon, a monster. And he himself dry."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info