General Gem Discussion

Yep. Each individual hit is, well, a hit, and each hit triggers Life Gain.
is there a maximum to how many curses can be put on monsters? I mean: I have dual curses from the keystones and if I wear DIEDRE'S DAMNING (unique ring) I get another curse = 3, right? That's why I wanted to ask.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Yes, Doedre's Damning will allow yet more Curses. :)
One can even grab two Damnings and Windscream boots to get +3 Max Curses on enemies, on top of Whispers of Doom.
Is there a reason "Projectile" is not on the Arrow skill gem headers?

e.g. lightning arrow:

Lighting, Attack, AOE, Bow

Does the Bow make projectile implicit?

Thanks for your help.
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
Quick question: does item rarity support gem stacks with total item rarity my character has? lets say I have 90% item rarity in total, +30% item rarity attached to my main skills which I use to kill all monsters, so I mean will my item rarity will be 120% or just 30% ? Because at the moment it seems nowhere as it was without support gem
Lightning Thorns.
Ice Shield.
Piety's lightning storm.

When are we going to see the new act 3 skills as player skills?
This is to report a bug, which occurs when using two skills of the same kind.
Using two split arrow gems leads to three key bindings and prevents another skill gem (poison arrow) from getting a key binding. In addition the split arrow gem assigned to the middle mouse button do not work.
For a screenshot look here.
Unfortunately it is not possible to fix this, for example by changing the key-bindings via the options-menu or by putting the skill gems off ...
You can just click the skill icons and change them manually.
I've looked over the support gem and this skill gem subforums looking for the appropriate topic, but it seems to be missing - anyhow, here it is:

The portal gem seems to have a slight visual bug now, mousing over the gem and moving the cursor while the tooltip is open for some reason continuously displaces the text on the tooltip, making it look sort of like it's shaking - no idea why, just thought you might wanna know so you can fix it when there's some excess time to waste on achieving more perfection than PoE already has ;p
hello, I think that a teletransport skill for witch is very important! Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info