[3.5] Scold Snap Reloaded. But I use Vortex more often so... Scovortex? Vort's Bridle?

"
livejamie wrote:
Do you have any videos of this build in action?

Other than some old "previous broadcasts" VODs on twitch... Sorry, I don't. What kind of content are you most interested in seeing?
"
cha_siu_bao wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Other than some old "previous broadcasts" VODs on twitch... Sorry, I don't. What kind of content are you most interested in seeing?

I checked your recent Twitch broadcasts and all I saw was Tectonic Slam gameplay.

Just curious to see overall how it does for mapping and bossing, trying to decide what cold Occultist build I wanna play.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
cha_siu_bao wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

I checked your recent Twitch broadcasts and all I saw was Tectonic Slam gameplay.

Just curious to see overall how it does for mapping and bossing, trying to decide what cold Occultist build I wanna play.

Here's a highlight of a Phoenix map clear from earlier today. Sorry that it's not the full map clear - twitch muted part of the VOD because of the music.

I also horribly misread the map and had to backtrack a ton to full clear it :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info