3.5.0c Patch Notes

"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Voidstranger wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

You dont have to. Wait till they fix the unique maps and run a legacy version.

I don't have any version of Perandus Manor. I bought that map for 9 or 10 ex in the past especially for map completion bonuse. And now I haven't that bonuse.

Part of me is hoping that unique maps being invisible on the map tab is somehow tied to them being uncompleted from the Atlas, and maybe it's another bug they will fix.

If it's really gone forever, that's a really shitty thing that they did.

pray they dont reset the atlas another time.

Im too scared to shape him again, alone channel is costing around 2 ex in currency to reshape if you have all yellows completed.
"
GGG: In the future, please consider doing away with your countdown timers to launch if you're not ready. I'd much rather you delay a launch than play the game early, but broken.

THIS! Seriously, I wouldn't be hounding this fix if we weren't strung along with false commitments. Delays are fine! Over-promising and under-delivering is not, and jeopardizes a loyal fan base.
Still have sindicate quests on map without any enter, so need to skip.
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)
Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab Map tab.
"Lost" maps have been restored.
Thanks for all the hard work GGG.
Fixed a bug where Ground Slam, Leap Slam, Charged Dash, Double Strike, Sunder, Tectonic Slam, Ice Crash, Ancestral Warchief, Vaal Ancestral Warchief, Vaal Earthquake, Vaal Double Strike and Vaal Ground Slam were using only the main hand weapon to deal damage, rather than alternating weapons on each attack.

Double strike use alternating weapons on each attack?

Maybe it is mistake?
Entering Delves from HO via Niko is still bugged ---> Inside a delve, clicking back to Hideout does not work and gives error msg.

Also! If you find Sulphite in a map and are capped after 1 node, you want to delve immidietely. Doing so makes the Map portals malfunction.

If you reenter the map after a delve, it is not possible to teleport out of it, beside logging out and back into the game again! This is very tedious especially for people without a SSD drive!

Can we see a fix for this soon? Because it seriously harms my experience in this league. Really tired to wait fix after fix and it is not getting fixed :(
Last edited by xX999Xx on Dec 14, 2018, 6:14:23 AM
Map Tab restored.

DO NOT TOUCH ANY CODE IN MAP TAB NOW LOL
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
i want my unique maps and shaped maps back cmon GGG fix map tab plz!!!!!
I have an issue where I will download most of the update and then it will go back down. Any idea what's happening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info