Try my hideout calculator tool (A quick overview of what you need to import a hideout)

"
Mulug wrote:
Decorations owned is actually pretty convenient - importing and exporting a hideout from the game will give you a copy of the hideout with the items you DO already own. Uploading this will show you what's missing without needing to place any props yourself.

Nice! I didn't even think of that. But that is indeed a great way to see what you're missing! I might include that in the documentation :).

I'm glad you're liking it :)
"
Thank you, namanix!!! Your calculator helped me a lot. If you do not mind, I posted your link to the calculator in my forum thread.

The more people who use it the better! Thank you for posting it in your forum thread! I'm glad you like it that much! :)
P.S. There is more coming in the future. A LOT MORE!
"
awesome! thank you for your work.

I'm glad you like it :)
"
g4mb4lho wrote:
"
Mulug wrote:
Decorations owned is actually pretty convenient - importing and exporting a hideout from the game will give you a copy of the hideout with the items you DO already own. Uploading this will show you what's missing without needing to place any props yourself.

This is the same I did, tho I did need to reclaim all decorations before importing the hideout. Made life a lot easier.

And thanks a lot for this tool namanix, it is awesome!

Funny how others seem to find better ways to use the tool I wrote haha. Glad you like it :)
"
sparkergg wrote:
Oh man this is reeeeally nice, cheers mate!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :D
Item limit in hideout is a pain as you can't get a full export of everything if you have a lot of junk, going to have to do an export of a few categories and merge the file to then be able to use this and get a full list ~_~
Thank you for this tool, it's exactly what we need. Is it possible to display the number of decorations so we know exactly how many are in a hideout?
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
Thank you for this tool, it's exactly what we need. Is it possible to display the number of decorations so we know exactly how many are in a hideout?

I've almost finished that feature. I'm glad you like it :)
"
Item limit in hideout is a pain as you can't get a full export of everything if you have a lot of junk, going to have to do an export of a few categories and merge the file to then be able to use this and get a full list ~_~

I'm still hoping for an API endpoint someday that will give me some options on getting owned decorations. Let's hope we'll get that!
Is there an issue with having too many decorations? I keep trying to purchase the needed decorations but every time I type something into the search my POE instantly closes without any error window.

I've leveled my masters all to level 8 every league in the old system so I've accumilated a ton of favour (over 300mil) :P

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem.
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info