[3.5] Armageddon Brand Hierophant | One Button Nuke | WIP

Similar to what I have, but I took Pursuit of Faith first and I have Summon Phantasm on Kill linked to AB.
Have you tried Combustion and Immolate instead of elemental focus for armageddon brand, the bonus immolation damage from armageddon brand seems too good to pass up.
"
vippx wrote:
Have you tried Combustion and Immolate instead of elemental focus for armageddon brand, the bonus immolation damage from armageddon brand seems too good to pass up.

I haven't tested it much but using Immolate gives about 8k more total dps in my setup while the enemy is ignited. Personally I don't like relying on ignite because it is not consistent enough from my experience plus there are several monsters/mods in the game that greatly hinder your chance to ignite.
Hello.

I am running a build with similar playstyle, but more tanky and i'd like to suggest changing Elemental focus for Efficacy. Flat damage will be a bit lower, but we get pretty powerful ignite.
Arcane surge on a build running sanctuary of thought seems counter productive. If you haven't taken damage, your spells cost no mana, which means you cannot trigger arcane surge.

If you have life regen to counteract blood rage, you can make sure you never have full ES, but then what's the point of taking sanctuary of thought if you're only getting half of it's effect
Last edited by Blakwhysper on Dec 22, 2018, 6:23:30 PM
I love ur build it is really fun to play but now i´m at the point to skill the Ascendency and dont know what to skill? :/

Greetings Sam
I first time did Uber Elder with this build, in first try too.

Below is my gear when I did it
Spoiler

Totalling around 1ex budget, not counting the 6L.

The skill is really strong.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 29, 2018, 3:42:19 PM
For leveling before you get Armageddon Brand, what gems do you suggest starting fresh, this is my first league and I do not have a lot of currency for gear. Otherwise, giving this a shot.
How am I supposed to keep 100% arcane surge uptime? The cooldown & mana cost of brand recall don't seem to be enough for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info