How do you kill a syndicate who has the "Bu's Delight" affix? ("Consumes corpses for life")

Any difference since the patch?

Last edited by innes31 on Dec 14, 2018, 6:45:31 AM
No , still getting cockblocked by Hillock on transportation with Bu's Delight.
"
Galafasanta wrote:
I am a level 38 Witch with 187.2 damage per second but everytime Thane Jorgin appears, I simply can't kill him no matter how much I damage him, he just regenerates life very quickly and often. I just let him kill me.

As I said, he has the Bu's Delight affix, and whenever he attacks me for some reason a group of enemies accompany him. Whenever I kill them he just regenerates life no problem. I got his life down to less than 20% once but his HP bar simply wouldn't go lower, despite me using the same attacks that got his HP bar down quickly enough. When I pulled back after seeing I couldn't kill him, he went back to full health quickly.

My main skill is Winter Orb, which is supported by LMP, Controlled Destruction and Hypothermia. I use Blade Vortex and Flame Totem too. The Blade Vortex has added lightning damage support, the flame totem isn't supported by anything. When I ascend I will choose the Elementalist class.

Thane Jorgin is a Sergeant if this matters. (he has 1 star)

1) Outdps him
2) bring it to a place without adds
3) smack him harder :P
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info