[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

"
I m using ice spear selfcast and cant sustain mana. I have like 200 or 250 unreserved (cant remember right now), but it is not enough. And this is with 5-link!

How do you manage your mana?

You are not supposed to selfcast ice spear, use winter orb with CWC and ice spear will be free cost
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Curious if i should go for 20/20 ice spear, is the faster projectiles helpful?

And yeah ive noticed a difference since picking up the purity of ice watchers eye, not terribly expensive either.

for me the 20q is pretty important.
i honestly don't remember if, giving the fact that the ice spears travel faster, they also switch faster to the second phase, but regardless it feels much better.

now i'm at work, il try to see if ice spear switch faster with q tonight.

"
I m using ice spear selfcast and cant sustain mana. I have like 200 or 250 unreserved (cant remember right now), but it is not enough. And this is with 5-link!

How do you manage your mana?

this guide is building around cwc.
if you selfcast ice spear you should build diffrently in order to have more mana regen, because i don't think that with warlord's mark alone you can sustain the mana.
what should i proritize on loreweave? 80% resist then elemental damage or global crit roll?
Last edited by dekkiller on Jan 7, 2019, 6:11:03 PM
hey, finding this build pretty fun and a good clearer for maps. I find the single target on bosses / syndicate members a little lacklustre though, not sure if it's just because im using Cerberus limb and a cheap rare necklace while I save up for more expensive stuff.
"
dekkiller wrote:
what should i proritize on loreweave? 80% resist then elemental damage or global crit roll?

ele damage

"
jimmate wrote:
hey, finding this build pretty fun and a good clearer for maps. I find the single target on bosses / syndicate members a little lacklustre though, not sure if it's just because im using Cerberus limb and a cheap rare necklace while I save up for more expensive stuff.

are you aiming correctly?
if only one proj hit the target, you are only doing 1/6 of your potential dps.

are you using vaal rf?

limb isn't a bad weapon and i did shaper with a super garbo amulet, so i think that the problem comes from somewhere else.

Hi,

Can you tell me where I should put 4 more points? (I'm 98 level now and I use build with more life and 4 jewels).
Last edited by KhanPL on Jan 8, 2019, 7:31:26 AM
yeah im using vaal RF, 6link chest, lunaris shield and doryanis catalyst now.

hitting with all 6 of the ice spears by staying at range, but even with RF active, 50% crit chance and 6links the damage is still just not good on single targets. I have herald of ice with icebite and onslaught too. idk what im missing
"
KhanPL wrote:
Hi,

Can you tell me where I should put 4 more points? (I'm 98 level now and I use build with more life and 4 jewels).

can you share your tree?

"
jimmate wrote:
yeah im using vaal RF, 6link chest, lunaris shield and doryanis catalyst now.

hitting with all 6 of the ice spears by staying at range, but even with RF active, 50% crit chance and 6links the damage is still just not good on single targets. I have herald of ice with icebite and onslaught too. idk what im missing

can you share a pob of your character?
@tufferugli

Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAMCAQPuBLMFQgceCPQOSA_EES0RLxGWFm8WvxhWGF0aOBzcHRQdviL0JKomlScvKPoqCysKLJww-DLRM4c1kjbpOtg64Tt8QYdBlkSrRUdFnUZSRtdJUUmxTItN41F0U1JVS1WuVylZ813yYeJmVGaeaHRqQ2t6bAttGXBScYVyD3yDf8aCEIKbgseJ04w2jmSO6Y8aj6aP-pBVkPqTJ5RvlS6a4KEvogCio6ZXppmt8a7_sUK2-rc-uJO4yrmTvOq-isBmwwnIv9D11abXz9i92mLfbd-w42rr7uv170vviPAf8NXyHfJF8xH3pvk3-ej60vxM_gr-jw==?accountName=KhanPL&characterName=OrbHehe

It shows 8 points left but there is only 5 (I'm 99 now).
Any recommendations what to put into the 6th Gem Slot freed by using a Shaper Staff with the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Cast While Channelling" Mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info