How the Betrayal Launch Went

I thought it'd break records, cos 3 previous league mechs are being added to core at the same time. Grats!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Minus the usual 3 or 5 league breaking bugs, it's about average. Real shame you guys don't test anything on like say an alpha server.
*Edit: Oh let's not forget you somehow managed to bring back old bugs from these leagues that were reported and "fixed" in the past. Amazing, how do you do it? It's almost like you took all the old bug reports and just threw them away.
Last edited by Maverick31 on Dec 10, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
"
Shaitan84 wrote:
it was a excelente launch! only had 3 disco`s so verrrrry good.

Chris said that we have a player base of 188,970, it doesnt seem that big? Tought that there were a lot more.

That's not what he said. 188,970 were the maximum amount of people online at a certain point in time. The total playerbase is much larger.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/bug-reports
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
stay sane exiles !
Love ya GGG team!
Reliquarian extraordinaire, seeker of mysteries, explorer of the unknown, lover of all things that glitter.

*Global 1 Cutie*
That's awesome!
Congratulations! you guys deserve the success you're getting!

that said...

I WANT MY STAT STICK BACK!

cheers!!
The game is amazing and I say this as a man that hasn't played an ARPG in a long time.
I can't wait for 4.0.
GG, GGG!

\0/
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
Very nice job I look forward to the that being record broken as well in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info