How the Betrayal Launch Went

it was a excelente launch! only had 3 disco`s so verrrrry good.

Chris said that we have a player base of 188,970, it doesnt seem that big? Tought that there were a lot more.

have a nice holiday and merry christmas :)
It's ridiculous to consider this a smooth launch. The past 2 launches were smooth but this one wasn't. Not admitting it doesn't change anything, it just shows how low GGG's standards are.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I have been playing for about six years. And this is the first launch in which I

A) Couldn't log in at first because of a server overload and a queue, and

B) Completely lost functionality of a paid stash tab (maps) due to associated bugs.

I congratulate you on the fact that it didn't go worse, and I am sure many GGG employees worked their collective ASS off to make that happen. Way to go, guys! You definitely deserve a beer (or three).

That said, a self-congratulatory thread such as this one seems a bit off to me.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I'm sorry but I don't consider this a smooth launch. I can barely play for 60 seconds without lag/stuttering/freezes.
bravo!
"
Shaitan84 wrote:
it was a excelente launch! only had 3 disco`s so verrrrry good.

Chris said that we have a player base of 188,970, it doesnt seem that big? Tought that there were a lot more.

That is concurrent users. Users playing at the same time. That is huge. That might translate into multiples of that for weekly and monthly players.
Last edited by sithren on Dec 10, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
Best league so far! Gratz to GGG and thank you so much for this amazing game \o/
Just one more map
OG exalted supporter ! Finally have the time to fully dedicate time to this amazing game. This expansion is like 4 expansions for me since the last time I really played! Amazing! Thanks GGG!
The direction 3.5 has taken is truly awesome!
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info